Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office Document: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana has been started to improve the condition of daughters in the country. It was inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015. Through this small savings, you can deposit money for the marriage or higher education of girls. (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office). Under this (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office) a savings account is opened for daughters of the country with just Rs 250. Which is also known as Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office account. This account can be opened for girls under 10 years of age by the Post Office, National Bank, other agency.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office Document
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a government scheme, the money invested in it is absolutely safe. In this (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office) you can open an account with 250 rupees. In this plan, the customer gets rid of Tex Burn. (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office), you can open an account in the name of your daughter. The rate of interest in the plan is calculated on a compounder basis. Which gets a little more return (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office) Minimum 1000 rupees and a maximum investment of 1.5 lakh rupees is invested every year. If you want to withdraw money from this (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office).
If the daughter turns 18 and needs money for studies or her marriage, then you can withdraw up to 50 percent of the deposit amount. (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office) The interest rate is directly determined by the Government of India. Government announces it before every quarter. Actually, the government has linked the interest rate of all its Saving Schemes with 10-year government bonds. This is why you can always expect a better and competitive interest rate.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme interest rate
Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme) Compare the interest rate of the investment with other investment (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office) (Investment Scheme) – like PF or else it can be said. Out of the others, it will get more benefit because its interest rate is higher but there is one thing in it that its interest rate is not fixed, it depends on the market. Like 9.1% in 2015, it increased to 9.2% in 2016 – 2017. Subsequently, the rate of interest has steadily reduced and is now 8.5% in 2020.
Online Application for Sukanya Samriddhi Account –
- In this, a list of 28 banks has been provided from which customers can take advantage of this (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office). In this, click on the home page of whatever authorized site of the bank, as soon as you go to the home page, a link is given in it, by clicking on it Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Can go to the page.
- Then your registration has to be done in this. As soon as you reach the page of (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office), then you have to click on Get the registration or application received. By filling this form, your residential proof, parent’s identity card, child’s identity card and birth certificate are required.
- It is necessary to have the authenticity of the information given in it, the work of getting the correct information of the authenticity is done by the authorized bank. For this, you have to submit pen card, Aadhaar card and official documents.
- After this, click on submit to submit the application form. After depositing the application, we can deposit the first amount in the bank account and start the account. This can be done easily with the help of NetBanking.
- When the account is opened, then money has to be deposited in it. Whenever money is deposited in an account, then the bank gives information from SMS. All information related to this account is provided by the message.
List of the authorized bank of Sukanya Samriddhi account
Post Office, State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Canara Bank
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office Qualification
Any Indian citizen (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office) can open an account in the name of a daughter. But the daughter must be under 10 years of age. An account can be opened in the name of 2 daughters in a family. If the account of more than 2 girls is to be opened, then it will be necessary to give an affidavit along with the birth certificate.