PAN Card in just 10 minutes
If you do not have a PAN card and want to make it, then online Instant PAN can be found sitting at home. In Instant PAN, you will have a soft copy of PAN card ie e-PAN within 10 minutes of applying. E-PAN is as valid as physical PAN card. Instant PAN facility is available for those applicants who have a valid Aadhaar number and their mobile number is registered with Aadhaar.
In this process, instant PAN is provided through Aadhaar based e-KYC. Remember Aadhaar number should not be linked to any other PAN. The process of instant PAN is paperless and electronic PAN (e-PAN) is issued to applicants at no charge. The procedure to apply for Instant PAN is like this…
- Go to https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home and click on “Instant PAN through Aadhaar” in the “Quick Links” on the left. You direct https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-PAN/index.html?lang=eng You can also visit
- Click on ‘Get New PAN’ here.
- Now the new page will appear in front of you, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code.
- After this, it has to be confirmed that the applicant does not already have PAN, his mobile number is linked to Aadhaar, his complete date of birth is on Aadhar card and he is not a minor.
- After this, click on ‘Generate Aadhar OTP’.
- Now OTP has to be entered and after this, the Aadhaar details have to be validated.
- On completion of the process, 15 number of enrollment number will be generated. A message will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id of the applicant, which will contain an acknowledgement number. (If there are registers in UIDAI and are authored via OTP). Keep the acceptance number for future reference.
- https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-PAN/index.html?lang=eng By visiting “Check Status / Download PAN” the status of the request can be checked anytime by giving a valid Aadhaar number and once the PAN is allotted, the e-PAN can be downloaded. E-PAN will be in PDF format.
- If your e-mail ID is registered with Aadhaar, then e-PAN will also be sent to it.
- OTP authentication will also be required to check the status of PAN request and download e-PAN. OTP will come on the same number that was used when applying for instant PAN.