Bajaj Allianz is one of the leading names among private general insurance companies in India. Founded as a joint venture between the German Financial Services company (Allianz SE) and Bajaj Finserv Limited, the company received the certificate of registration from IRDAI in May 2001.
While Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% of the stakes in the company, the rest 26% of stakes are held by Allianz SE. At present, the company offers 97 products approved by the IRDAI, 27 of which are health products.
Bajaj Allianz extends robust customer support through its technologically backed online platform that allows customers to avail various facilities such as the purchase of insurance plan, payment of premium, tracking application and claim status and more.
Plans Offered under Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Under the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance umbrella, you will find health, motor, home, travel and more comprehensive insurance plans.
Listed below are some of the plans under Bajaj Allianz General Insurance:
The Motor Insurance under Bajaj Allianz provides you with comprehensive and third-party liability coverage for your two-wheeler and four-wheeler. Coverage for commercial vehicles is also available under the plan. The insurance plan extends unmatched facilities like on spot claim settlements, cashless facilities available at more than 4,000+ garages, 24×7 telephonic services and more.
Bajaj Allianz allows you to choose between various different health insurance options, which sufficiently meets all your insurance needs. The idea is to provide individual and family with plans, which offer them a plethora of benefits at a lower premium. Such plans sufficiently cover for hospitalization and treatment of ailment or injury.
You can always expect delays and disruptions in your travels. Whether you are travelling for work or leisure, within-country boundaries or outside of it, you must have insurance that adequately covers you from any financial setbacks pertaining to a health emergency while travelling, theft of luggage, loss of passport, flight delays and more. Travel insurance plans under Bajaj Allianz will cover you for flight delays and cancellations, medical treatment and hospitalization, loss of baggage and passport, among others.
Home insurance safeguards your valued assets including your furniture and fittings, portable electronic devices, jewellery and more. You can choose from Indemnity Basis Plans, Reinstatement Basis Plan, Agreed on Value Basis Plan and New for Old Basis Plan.
Cybercrimes can range from data theft, cyberstalking, identity theft, theft of financial information and more. Having cyber insurance allows you to minimise potential threats pertaining to phishing, cyberstalking, IT theft loss, cyber extortion, privacy and data breach by a third-party, email spoofing and more. Bajaj Allianz can help you with the same.
Steps To Check Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Claim Status
Via the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Portal, you can manage your profile, make claims online and track the status of your claim at an instant. Listed below are some easy steps that you need to follow to be able to check the Claim Status of your plan.
- Visit the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website and tap on ‘Claim’.
- Choose the type of insurance and click on ‘Register Online’.
- Tap on ‘Check Claim Status’.
- Enter your policy number and claim number.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to know your claim status.
Check Bajaj Allianz Claim Status via Call and Mail
Customers also have the option of checking the status of their claims via call and mail. The customer may call on any of the below-mentioned numbers to reach the Bajaj Allianz customer care and inquire about the status of the claim.
- 1800- 209- 0144
- 1800- 209- 5858
Alternatively, you can send in your policy number and other required details at bagichelp[at]bajajallianz[dot]co[dot]in to know the status of your claim.
Check Bajaj Allianz Claim Status via Live Chat
Bajaj Allianz offers a 24×7 Live Chat for customers to reach out with queries pertaining to their requirements. You can also track your claim status through the help of the live chat option. All you have to do is click on the live chat button and enter your name, phone number and email ID, following which you can ask about your claim status and other details relating to your policy.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance extends a plethora of online as well as offline facilities for its customers to check the claim status of their general insurance policies. To get started, pick the method which is most convenient for you to check your claim status in real-time.