Buffett Tips: New investors are afraid to invest money in the stock market. But Warren Buffett, one of the world’s biggest investors, has a different thinking. Today, on 30th August, he turns 91 and even at this stage of age, he is an inspiration to investors all over the world. If investors who are nervous about the stock market adopt Buffett’s investment mantra, then their panic can end. He does not take the fall in the market as a fear, but says that the fall always brings investment opportunities for the future. Let us know about 5 such golden tips of Warren Buffet.
Warren Buffett’s Five Investing Tips
- When the market is falling, the investor should keep himself calm and should not take the step of selling shares in a hurry. Investors should follow the basics of investment i.e. ‘Buy shares and hold for long’. There have been declines and there will be more. No one can tell when this will happen. Therefore, instead of keeping a close eye on the market and panic, do not show haste by keeping yourself calm.
- When other people are getting greedy in the market then you become coward, when others are getting scared then you become greedy. Always keep such capable managers with you, whose interests match yours. Make such an investment that is for life, which will always give you profit.
- One should not invest money in the market by looking at other investors. According to Buffett, invest only when you have an understanding about it. He said that rumours should not be paid attention to. Rumors run a lot in the stock market. According to him, it is better to invest if the shares of a good company are at a fair price, and not buy the shares of a fair company at a higher price.
Bank or NBFC? Loan is available from both, from where is it better to take loan?
- Believe in yourself that you can become a successful investor. Always diversify your portfolio. Invest money in different good companies, which will reduce the risk. If you find yourself in a boat that is constantly leaking, the energy it takes to close the leads will be less productive than the energy it takes to turn the boat.
- Instead of becoming a one day trader, enter the market with a long term goal. Wait till the goal is completed, money increases only by being patient. Do not be greedy for high returns, if you are showing 15 to 20 percent returns, then invest. To invest in the market, harmony and patience are necessary. Most investors become their own enemy by not doing so. Investment increases only with patience.
99% Wealth The goal of charity for social service
Warren Buffett, one of the world’s successful investors, is not only known for giving donations to social causes but also investors. He had announced in 2006 itself that before his death, he would donate 99 percent of his wealth to be spent in good works. For this purpose, he keeps donating some part of his property from time to time. He resigned two months ago in June as a trustee of the Bill & Gates Foundation, one of the world’s largest charitable organizations, and with his resignation, he announced a donation of $410 million in Berkshire Hathaway shares to the trust.
Buffett continues to donate to this trust. Last year in 2020 too, he donated $ 200 million to this trust. After donating in June 2021, Buffett said he had halfway through his goal of donating 99 percent of his wealth. According to the list of Forbes, Buffett is the ninth richest person in the world and his net worth is $ 10,3900 million (Rs 7.63 lakh crore).