What are the measures to avoid when and how the coronavirus originated? : The coronavirus (CORONAVIRUS) epidemic has shaken the entire world. So far, more than 6 lakh people in the world have lost their lives due to this deadly virus spread from Wuhan city of China. This epidemic is also increasing rapidly in India. In such a situation it becomes necessary to know what and how it is a coronavirus. Apart from this, it is also important to know what are the measures to avoid this.
When and how the coronavirus originated
When did coronavirus originate?
As we all know that Coronavirus or COVID-19 (COVID-19) originated from our neighbour China. Since the outbreak of the virus, China has faced many serious allegations. US President Donald Trump has publicly called it the Chinese virus, Wuhan virus, on several occasions. However, a report published in the Lancet Journal stated that the first case of Corona was revealed in Wuhan, China on 1 December 2019.
How did coronavirus spread?
So far, many types of research have emerged regarding the origin of the coronavirus. When the cases of Kovid-19 were increasing in China, research was told that the virus has developed from the poisonous snake of China. However, bats were later attributed to its origin. It is said that Chinese people consume bats and the virus is spread by them. However, researchers have not reached any concrete result so far. Meanwhile, a WHO team is visiting China. This team will find out how the virus spread from China?
What are the ways to avoid coronavirus?
No coronavirus drug or vaccine has been produced yet. However, many research is going on and it is believed that in a few months the coronavirus vaccine will be ready. As corona treatment is not yet available. In such a situation, it can be avoided by overcoming its spread. For this, it is very important to adopt the measures prescribed by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- First of all, take liquefied soap in hands. The WHO has said that to avoid infection, wash your hands five times a day.
- First of all, take liquefied soap in your hands. The WHO has said that to avoid infection, wash your hands five times a day.
- Keep your hands on your mouth while sneezing and coughing. The doctor says that raw meat should be avoided to prevent corona.
- Wash your hands continuously for cleaning.
- After washing hands, wipe it using a tissue.
- The World Health Organization has asked to take special care of cleanliness to combat the coronavirus.
- Keep a distance from those who are sneezing.
- People should avoid touching their face, nose and eyes again and again.
- People have been advised to stay away from each other, to work from home and not to crowd in public places.
- If you have fever, cough and cold, keep yourself in quarantine at your home or any government facility.