‘Queen of Medicines’ (Herb Queen) Basil, see its medicinal value. Tulsi is worshiped in most Hindu families. It is seen as happiness and well-being, but aside from mythological significance, Tulsi is also a well-known medicine, which is used in many diseases. It is also an effective medicine in many major and severe diseases ranging from cold and cough. In Ayurveda, every part of the basil plant is said to be beneficial for health. The root of Tulsi, its branches, leaves and seeds all have their own importance.
‘Queen of Medicines’ (Herb Queen) Basil
Tulsi is called ‘Herb Queen’ ie ‘Queen of Medicines’. In a country like India, Tulsi has been given the status of a true God. We have often heard from our elders about the qualities of basil leaves. But we rarely use it despite knowing about its properties. You will be surprised to know that many types of chemical elements are found in the Basil leaves and flowers, which have the power to prevent many diseases and eliminate them from the root.
Basil is beneficial for both internal and external forms of the body. Its special thing is that it works according to the person’s effect. Due to the many properties of Tulsi, not only the leaves of Tulsi, but also its branches, flowers, seeds, etc. are also used for treatment in Ayurveda and Naturopathy.
Types of basil
The qualities of Tulsi are incomparable from the point of view of Hindu religion and scientific and Ayurveda. This precious plant is of five types –
- sweet Basil
- Shyam or Shyama Tulsi
- White / Vishnu Tulsi
- Forest basil
- Lemon basil
Benefits of basil leaves
- Relieves skin infection.
- Winter is beneficial in cough.
- Relieves stress.
- Cancer prevention is helpful.
- Eliminates the problem of irregular periods.
- Effective in stomach related diseases.
- It is also very beneficial in kidney stones.
- It is helpful in increasing immunity power.
- To lose weight, drinking basil juice daily is also beneficial.
- Use of basil provides relief in problems like burning and swelling.
- Basil prevents blood clotting by lowering cholesterol.
Loss of Tulsi leaves –
The basil of basil is slightly warm, so eating it in winter does not cause any harm to the body, but excessive intake in summer can cause problems. At the same time, people who are taking medicines for diseases like diabetes or pir hypoglycemia should not consume Tulsi. Due to this, there can be a possibility of lowering blood sugar in the body.
Some important things related to Tulsi
Tulsi is considered a Sanjeevani herb in the Yurveda because the Tulsi plant has many properties that help in curing many diseases. Tulsi plant protects not only health but also bad eyesight. So let’s know some important things related to the basil plant –
- Basil leaves should never be chewed
- Basil should not be touched on sunday
- Tulsi is forbidden in Shiva and Ganesh worship
- It is not right to keep a dry basil plant
- Do not touch basil after evening
Also know: – Has Salman Khan’s career started with the death of Sushant Singh Rajput
The post ‘Queen of Medicines’ (Herb Queen) Basil, see its medicinal importance appeared first on SRB Post.