Winters bring a lot of problems for asthma patients.
The holy festival of ‘Makar Sankranti’ is considered to be the first festival of the new year in Hinduism. On this festival, people feed each other Tilgul Laddu laddus and make their mouths sweet, so that sweetness remains in their relationship as well.
On the auspicious occasion of ‘Makar Sankranti’, sesame and jaggery are used to make chikkis and laddus in most of the homes, but do you know how much laddus made of sesame and jaggery are good for health. Is it beneficial? So let’s know the benefits of ‘Tilgud ke Laddu’ –
* According to health experts, tilgud laddoos are rich in antioxidant elements and their consumption reduces stress. It contains elements called lignans, which help in protecting the body from free radicals.
* Winters bring a lot of problems for asthma patients. The lack of oxygen in the air and increasing pollution makes it difficult for them to breathe. In winter, cough and phlegm also cause difficulty in breathing. In such a situation, to keep their body warm and to remove the phlegm, sesame seeds can prove to be effective every day. If you want, you can also take these laddus with milk.
* Experts say that an anti-cancer element called Sesamin is found in sesame, which helps in eliminating the risk of this disease by eliminating cancer cells. The phyto-oestrogen present in it is known to protect against breast cancer.
* If you want to make your bones strong, then definitely consume ‘Tilgud ke Laddu’. Calcium, phosphorus and other important nutrients present in it strengthen bones. It is beneficial to consume it especially to get rid of the problems related to bones in winter.
* If you get tired after running a little, or if you get breathless due to climbing stairs, then this laddu can prove to be amazing for you. By eating them daily, the body can get relief from minor ailments.
* Tilgud laddoos can also relieve you from the problem of hair fall. In the winter season, most of the people are troubled by problems like hair fall, dandruff. In such a situation, the phytonutrients present in sesame make hair healthy by getting rid of hair problems.