Medicinal Herb Bhumi Amla : Many herbs and plants are used in India to make medicines! One of them is Bhui Amla too. It is also known as Medicinal Herb Bhumi Amla! Its botanical name is Phyllanthus niruri! It is a small amla plant, often found during the rainy season! Its length is about 20 to 60 cm long! The leaves of Medicinal Herb Bhumi Amla are light green and soft!
Medicinal Herb Bhumi Amla
Medicinal Herb Bhumi Amla is a medicinal plant that is very common which people consider as grass around their homes or in gardens and throw it away! Because it grows easily around us anywhere! But they do not know that this common plant is not a grass but a type of herb! Which has many benefits and which protects us from many diseases too!
Bhui Amla is a one-year-old plant (Medicinal Herb Bhumi Amla). Which grow automatically in the rainy season in the fields, on the roadside, in the forest, etc. The leaves and fruits of this plant look exactly like Amla tree leaves and fruits look like amla! But the height of its plant is only about one foot, due to which it is very close to Bhui, hence it is called Bhui Amla or Bhui Amla!
Benefits of Bhui Amla –
- Medicinal properties of Bhui-Amla beneficial in wound healing
- Benefits of Bhui-Amla in respiratory disease
- Benefits of medicinal properties of Bhui-Amla in itching
- Benefits of Bhui-Amla in eye disease
- Cough relief from the consumption of Bhui-Amla
- Bhuai-Amla is beneficial in stomach disease
- Medicinal properties of Bhui-Amla beneficial in fever
- In jaundice, the paste of its leaves is mixed with buttermilk, this cures jaundice very quickly!
- Due to its antiviral properties, it is a panacea for Hepatitis B and C.
- Helps with liver function, detox and rejuvenation!
- Helps to maintain healthy spleen, maintains kidney and gall bladder health!
- Helps to maintain blood sugar levels!
- Is a powerful antioxidant – helps fight free radicals in the body!
How to use-
- Take this powder with half a teaspoon of water 2-3 times a day.
- Fresh juice of the plant 10 to 20mL 2 to 3 times
- Fresh plant can also be eaten uprooted and washed clean
How safe is the use of Bhumi Amla?
- Medicinal Herb Bhumi Amla is considered a good medicine for diabetes. However, in some studies, it has been seen that it reduces the blood sugar level too much! Also, there is a problem like blood pressure. Therefore it should be used with caution!
- No government organization makes such herbal medicines! Therefore, while purchasing the medicine, keep in mind whether the company that made this medicine is a trust uniform or not! Before buying the medicine, please read the information written on its label!
- If you want to take any medicine made from Bhui Amla, you should consult a doctor!