OIL Indian Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Grade A, Grade B and Grade C. Online application process …
OIL Indian Recruitment 2020:
Oil India Limited has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Grade A, Grade B and Grade C. The online application process has started from October 1 and the last date to apply is October 30, 2020. Vacancies have been removed for a total of 86 posts of various grades. Interested candidates can apply on the company’s official website, register.cbtexams.in. For all the necessary information related to eligibility, please read the official notification.
Description of vacancies
- Supervising Engineer (Drilling) – 3 posts
- Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit) – 1 post
- Supervising Medical Officer (ENT) – 1 post
- Supervising Medical Officer (Pathology) – 1 Post
- Supervising Medical Officer (Eye Disease) – 1 Post
- Supervising Medical Officer (Orthopedic Surgeon) – 1 post
- Superintendent Medical Officer (Radiology) – 1 Post
- Supervising Medical Officer (Physician) – 1 Post
- Senior Medical Officer – 3 posts
- Senior Security Officer – 2 posts
- Senior Officer (Electrical) – 5 posts
- Senior Officer (HR) – 2 posts
- Senior Officer (Legal) – 2 posts
- Senior Officer (Mechanical) – 18 posts
- Senior Officer (Instrumentation) – 4 posts
- Senior Officer (Geophysics) – 5 posts
- Senior Officer (Reservoir) – 1 post
- Physiotherapist – 1 post
- Confidential Secretary – 1 post
Application fee for General and Other Backward Class candidates – Rs 500
For reserved category candidates: Free
Educational qualification and experience are prescribed separately for all posts. So, please read the detailed notifications. The age group reserved category will be relaxed as per rules. The age of the applicant should not be more than 56 years.
How to apply for Indian OIL Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates go to the official website of OIL, register.cbtexams.in and register. After this, log in with the help of user name and password. Select the post in the next tab and fill the application form. After payment of fee, take print of the application.
#OIL #Recruitment #Recruitment #notification #vacant #posts #Grade #released #read #full #details