Members have been allowed to withdraw advance payment for medical emergencies by EPFO. Under this, up to one lakh rupees can be withdrawn at a time.
Know how to withdraw pf in medical emergency
During the Corona epidemic, the economic condition of the people was badly affected. The budget of the people has been disturbed especially due to reduced employment resources and increase in the cost of treatment. In such an emergency, EPFO gave relief to the members. Under which they can withdraw advance payment. Not only this, medical bills will also not be required for this.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) had earlier issued a circular in this regard. According to which applicants can get advance payment by just submitting a letter. In this letter, he will have to give complete information about the disease and the hospital. The employee can demand medical advance for himself or a member of his family. Under the rule, you can withdraw an advance of up to one lakh rupees from the PF account.
The money was received after the first bill was submitted
Under the rules of EPFO, earlier employees used to get the money for medical claim after being admitted to the hospital after submitting the bill to be spent on the treatment. But the rules were made easier since the Corona period. Under this you can apply without bill. You just have to give the information by writing a letter. As soon as permission is given on this, money will be transferred to your account within a few hours.
1. To get PF money advance, visit the official website of EPFO www.epfindia.gov.in.
2. Now go to Online Services. Fill the claim (Form-31,19,10C and 10D) here.
3. Enter the last four digits of your bank account here and verify.
4. Now click on ‘Proceed for Online Claim’. Here a drop down menu will appear in which select PF Advance (Form 31).
5. Here you have to tell the reason for withdrawing money. Now fill the amount you need and upload the scanned copy of the cheque. Enter your address with it.
6. Click on Get OTP here. After doing this, a one time password will come on your Aadhaar linked mobile number. Your claim will be filed as soon as you enter it.
Also read: From children’s education to marriage, tension will be removed, get millions by investing in these 4 mutual funds