On Paytm Money, a subsidiary of Paytm, users will now be able to trade futures and options along with stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, IPOs, NPS and digital gold in the stock market. Paytm Money on Wednesday launched the facility of investing in futures and options on its platform. On trading, Paytm Money will charge a brokerage charge of Rs 10 for every order. Paytm Money has launched this in an online event called Reimagine Wealth Creation. Paytm Money founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma and Paytm Money CEO Varun Sridhar were present at the event.
10 rupees for every order
On trading in futures and options, Paytm Money will charge a brokerage charge of Rs 10 for every order. Regardless of the order, for example, 100 rupees or 1 lakh. Companies like Zerodha, popular among investors, will be hit by a brokerage charge of just Rs 10 per order on trading of futures and options. Let us know that only 500 users will get early access to trading in futures and options. Its public launching will take place in the next two weeks.
Trading became easier for investors
Paytm Money CEO Varun Sridhar said that the fees charged by Paytm Money will be much lower for customers than other platforms. Sridhar also gave information about different investment products available on the Paytm Money app. He said that trading has changed in India since today. We have simplified a complex process for customers. Opening an account on Paytm Money is completely digital, which you can do from home. Our technology team has made the process very fast.
The target of 10 lakh trades daily
According to Paytm, the cost of trading on our platform is also very low. The company aims to achieve a turnover of 1.5 lakh crores per day and 10 lakh trades every day in the next 18 to 24 months.
Users will get these facilities
- In Paytm Money’s chart, users will get 180 studies and patterns.
- Its price alert feature will provide the price of any futures and options contract in real-time.
- In this, users will get many types of calculators, so that they can assess the margin of trend.
- Users have been given the special facility to search for any contract and option.
- To put a contract in the wishlist, users do not have to go to a particular template.
- The facility to track orders has been made very easy.
- Modern technology has been used to speed up trading in futures and options on this platform.