ICICI Bank Cardless EMI: Now customers will not need a wallet or card to shop at any shop. ICICI Bank on Thursday launched a fully digital medium of payment at major retail stores. The name of this facility is Cardless EMI. For this, they also need to keep a wallet or card. The bank said in a statement that its customers can buy gadgets, home appliances, etc. at shops using their mobile phones and PANs instead of wallets or cards. For this, they have to enter their registered mobile number, PAN and OTP (which will come on the mobile number), on the PoS machine at the retail outlet.
ICICI Bank is the first bank to introduce fully digital, cardless EMI facility at retail stores. You can take advantage of this facility in this way:
How to use
- Select your favorite product at retail outlets.
- Cardless EMI option is to be checked at retail outlets.
- The vendor will start the process on the POS terminal by selecting the required options.
- Must share your mobile number with the seller.
- After this, enter your PAN and One Time Password (OTP) on the registered mobile number.
- With this the process ends and the customer can take his goods home.
- To check whether you are eligible for cardless EMI, SMS CF to 5676766 or check the offers section on the iMobile app.
- Customers can avail No Cost EMI at major brands without using the card.
- The bank does not charge any processing fees for this facility.
- The process is completely contactless and secure.
- Customers get a range of 10 thousand rupees to 10 lakhs for shopping.
- Customers can choose from three to 15 months according to their choice.
The bank said in a statement that it has tied up with big vendor commerce platform Pine Labs, with the help of which the facility will be available at major retail outlets across the country, including Croma, Reliance Digital, My Jio Stores and Sangeeta Mobile.
#customers #shop #wallet #card #ICICI #Bank #launched #special #facility