New IPOs: This week is a better opportunity for IPO investors to invest their capital. IPOs of four companies are coming this week, out of which two IPOs have opened for subscription today. The remaining two IPOs will open tomorrow. CarTrade Tech, Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Ltd, Aptus Value Housing Finance India Ltd and Chemplast Sanmar Limited plan to raise Rs 14628 crore through IPO. After the success of the IPO, the equity shares of these companies will be listed on BSE and NSE. To invest in all the four IPOs, investors will have to invest at least Rs 58815. The IPOs of four companies, Devyani International, KRSNAA Diagnostics, Windlass Biotech and Exaro Tiles were open last week. Under these four IPOs, the target was to raise Rs 3614 crore.
Despite the loss of $ 690 million, this company will buy and bitcoin, the biggest buyer in the public sector.
Nuvoco Vistas Corporation IPO
- Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Limited, the cement company of Nirma Group, may once again be listed in the market. It was delisted from the exchange about nine years ago.
- Under this issue of Rs 5 thousand crore, new equity shares of Rs 1500 crore will be issued.
- The company has fixed a price band of Rs 560-570 per share for this issue. The face value per share is Rs 10. This IPO will be open for subscription till Wednesday, August 11.
- The investor has to bid for minimum 26 shares. According to the upper price of the price band, investors will have to invest at least Rs 14,820.
- Nuvoco Vistas is one of the largest cement and concrete manufacturing company in the country. The company manufactures cement, readymix concrete (RMX) and modern building materials. The company has 11 cement plants in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand, Rajasthan and Haryana and 49 RMX plants in various parts of the country. It has 16076 dealers in its distribution network and 244 CFA (Carrying and Forwarding Agency).
CarTrade Tech IPO
- The Rs 2,999 crore IPO of online classifieds platform Cartrade Tech is purely an offer for sale (OFS) meaning that many new shares will not be issued to investors.
- The price of IPO has been fixed at Rs 1585-1618 per share. This IPO will be open for subscription till Wednesday, August 11.
- The lot size for the IPO is fixed at 9. According to the upper price of the price band, investors will have to invest at least Rs 14,562.
- Cartrade Tech is a multi-channel auto platform. The company has several brands such as CarWale, Cartrade, Shriram Automal, BikeWale, Cartrade Exchange, Adroit Auto and Autobiz. New and used vehicles are sold on its platform.
Corona Vaccine: Now Corona’s single dose vaccine will be installed in the country, Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine has been approved
Aptus Value Housing Finance India Ltd IPO
- Under the IPO of Aptus Value Housing Finance India, equity shares of Rs 500 crore will be issued and 6.4 crore equity shares will be issued by the existing shareholders.
- This IPO will open for subscription tomorrow on 10th August and will be open till 12th August.
- The price band for the IPO has been fixed at Rs 346-353.
- The lot size is 42 i.e. according to the upper price of the price band, investors have to invest at least Rs 14,826.
The company is a retail focused housing finance company whose customers are low and middle income self-employed people in rural and semi-urban areas. The company provides loans for the purchase and construction of residential properties.
- According to AUM (Asset Under Management), this company is one of the largest housing companies in South India. Its AUM as on 31 March 2021 was Rs 4067.76 crore.
Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO
- The Rs 3,850-crore IPO of specialty chemical company ChemPlast Sanmar will open for subscription on August 10 and close on August 12. New shares worth Rs 3850 crore will be issued through the issue.
- The company was delisted a decade ago but now it is once again trying to list in the stock market.
- The price band of its issue has been kept at Rs 530-541.
- The lot size of 27 shares has been fixed i.e. according to the upper price of the price band, investors will have to invest at least Rs 14,607.
- Chemplast manufactures Sanmar Specialty Chemicals. Its focus is on custom manufacturing for specialty paste PVC resin and starting material. Apart from this, it also manufactures intermediary products for the pharma, agro-chemical and fine chemicals sectors. Grasim Industries Ltd in India. DCM Shriram Limited (CM Shriram Limited). Gujarat Alkalies and Reliance Industries Ltd. manufactures specialty paste PVC resins.
IPOs of 16 companies have come so far in FY22
In the current financial year 2021-22 so far, IPOs of 16 companies have come. Companies have raised Rs 30,666 crore through these 16 IPOs. Comparing this with the entire last financial year 2020-21, the IPO market is very excited because in the last financial year, 30 companies had raised Rs 31277 crore through IPO for the whole year. Market analysts expect the IPO environment to continue throughout the year in the current financial year. In this financial year, 40 more IPOs worth Rs 70 thousand crore can come.