Bank Holidays in September 2021: Now only a few days are left for this month to end and in the next month in September 2021, the work in the banks will be closed for 12 days. In such a situation, all the work related to banks should be dealt with as soon as possible. However, not all banks across the country will remain closed for 13 days as the holidays which are decided by the central bank RBI, some of them are regional. This means that for some days only banks will remain closed in some states but in other states all banking work will continue as usual. In some places, banks will remain banks for three consecutive days next month. The holidays of September 8, 9, 10, 11, 17, 20 and 21 as decided by the RBI are under the Negotiable Instruments Act.
According to the RBI guidelines, banks are closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month apart from Sundays. Below, information is being given about the bank holidays in the month of September and along with it it is also being given in which state the banks will remain closed and where they will remain open on a particular day. Based on this, settle the work related to your bank so that there is no problem and there is no interruption in any work.
New Drone Rules 2021: The need to take security clearance before registration is over, the government has approved new rules for drones
List of Bank Holidays in September 2021
- September 5 – Sunday (weekly holiday)
- September 8 – Date of Shri Mata Sankardev. Bank closed in Guwahati.
- September 9- Teej (Haritalika). Bank closed in Gangtok.
- September 10 – Ganesh Chaturthi / Samvatsari (Chaturthi Paksha) / Vinayaka Chaturthi / Varsiddhi Vinayak Vrat. Banks closed in Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nagpur and Panaji.
- September 11 – Second Saturday of the month, second day of Ganesh Chaturthi. Bank closed in Panaji.
- 12 September – Sunday (weekly holiday)
- September 17 – Karma Puja. Bank closed in Ranchi.
- 19 September – Sunday (Weekly Holiday)
- 20 September – Banks closed in Gangtok on Saturday (2nd Saturday of the month) and Indjatra.
- September 21 – Shree Narayan Guru Samadhi Day. Banks closed in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- September 25 – Saturday (fourth Saturday of the month)
- 26 September – Sunday (Weekly Holiday)