E-Rickshaw Dealership:- Here is a great opportunity for all our CSC VLE to become Authorized Sub-Dealer of big manufactures of E- Rickshaw (with Lithium-Ion Batteries) and E-Scooters (with Li-Ion) in India and earn a good amount of income by selling, running and supplying them in their respective villages.
E-Rickshaw Dealership Business idea
As part of CSC SPV Rural e- mobility initiative a scheme being launch to make VLEs Dealer/Sub dealer of 2 wheeler Li-ion based batteries (Electric Scooter, E- cycle, & E-Bike) and 3 wheeler lithium ion-based batteries (E-Rickshaw & E-Auto) of reputed brands name like Hero Electric, Goenka Electric Motor, Kinetic etc. for the smooth rollout of this initiative in rural India. VLEs would be able to generate demands for the vehicles in there areas/villages and earn a good amount of Income. VLEs can earn 8-12% income on the cost of E-Rickshaws by selling them in the open market. Also running life of our E-Rickshaws is almost thrice then the traditional e-rickshaws running in the Villages due to usage of Li-Ion based Batteries in it.
Scope of Work
E-Rickshaw Franchise Space Requirements
- For e-Rikshaws (3 Wheeler) – Minimum of 400 Sq. Ft.
- For e-Scooter (2Wheeler) – Minimum 200 Sq. Ft.
- VLEs must have seating arrangement for at least 3-4 People.
- Basic amenities like toilets for male & female and Drinking water for Visitors.
- First Aid kit and Fire Extinguisher Type-A
- Require a person with good marketing skills and a person with a strong technical background.
E-Rickshaw and E-Scooters dealership investment
Dealership Security Deposit amount:
- For E-Rickshaws Rs. 2,00,000/-(Two Lacs) security for 2 Vehicles.
- For E-Scooters Rs. 1,00,000/- (Two Lacs) security for 2 Vehicles.
- VLE will get the Dealership within 30 Days as the Process of TC and Setup is time-consuming. Still, the process will be fast as compared to the other dealers.
NOTE: Security amount is refundable
how to get e rickshaw dealership Mahindra
With this view, it is requested that interested VLEs of your respective states will submit their willingness to becoming Sub Dealer of the following OEMs by sending a filled dealership form along with their Photographs and Address ID Proofs to us. Efforts are being made to facilitate these dealerships with minimum investment by our VLEs. These VLEs should have appropriate space for two & three Wheeler showroom to be set up at their locations.
Opportunities for E rickshaw dealer’s earnings
- Dealer/Sub dealer can earn up to 10%-12% of the showroom price on selling a unit ERickshaw (ThreeWheeler)
- Dealer/Sub dealer can earn 8%-10% on selling a unit E- Scooter/Bike (TwoWheeler)
- VLE can take dealership from multiple companies with CSC like Hero, Mahindra, TVS, GEM etc.
Initially, we are making one Sub-Dealer per state and will continue to monitor the sale of that unit to further enhance and modified it to a Big Dealer in his/her districts.
By this effort, CSCSPV and its VLE are also helping in curbing Pollution and saving the Environment.
What documents are required for e-rickshaw business
VLE has to provide the following documents to CSC
- CSC dealership form
- Demand Draft
The service provider will have to provide
following documents to CSC
- Vehicle Certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Warranty Details
- Service Level Agreement
OEMs Details to be attached with the Dealership Form:
|Hero Electric||2 & 3|
|Goenka Electric Motor||3|
Service Level Agreement
•A service level agreement will be made between the service provider and customer that defines the level of service expected from the service provider.
• If SLA is missed, the penalty can be imposed on the service provider.
Marketing and Advertisement
- The dealer will have a Canopy and Flex Banner at the centre with CSC Rural e-Mobility logo.
- Flex size is 6 by 3 sq ft. (CSC SPV will share the Design).
- Pamphlet of the products provided by the service provider.
- Other Marketing Material will also be provided to the Dealer after setup.
Training and Development
•Training will be provided to dealers staff by the service provider (OEMs) for 2 days.
•Under this Training all the Parts and Equipment description will be imparted by the trainer
•VLEs can become the Skilled technician by taking Training for 5 Days complete at Owners Plant Location.
•All the items know-how and usage will be taught in the training.
Sale of Units
I. Accessories will be provided at the time of delivery of the vehicle.
II. RTO process will be done by the dealer in coordination with the Sub-Dealer.
III. All the Documentation will be done by the Direct Seller and provide further for the process.
IV. RTO and Insurance Cost will be added automatically and imposed as per the State Norms respectively.
V. The amount will be paid through CSC SPV E Mobility Portal for the sale of Units directly.
WE. Commission of Dealer will be paid after the total amount received
by CSC SPV in T+5 Days Basis.
•Dealer/Sub Dealer can also purchase E-Rickshaw for fleet management.
•GPS tracking facility will be provided for fleet management.
•VLEs can track there Vehicle as and when required by them in Real-time.
•Geo Scanning is enabled in the E-Rikshaws for smooth functioning.
• The application will also be provided if the VLEs require for monitoring and running it on a daily or monthly rental basis.
•Long term revenue for the VLEs and tracking maintaining the Records online by the Application.
•The smooth functioning of the System.