Friends, if you also want to do the petrol pump business, then you are doing the right thing.
Because we all know how much demand for petrol has become in today’s time, just as the main part of a person’s life is his food, similarly in today’s time petrol has become a very needy item in human life.
Be it petrol or diesel, every person on the earth needs it in some form or the other and to understand its demand better, we must explain that there is no decrease in the sale of petrol diesel vehicles even today. Rather it is growing more and more every day
Therefore, the idea of opening your petrol pump is good and profitable.
How To Open a Petrol Pump?
As we all know that if we have to do any work, then there is a standard for it, in the same way, certain standards have been set to do the business of petrol pump which are given below:
Eligibility for Petrol pump business
You must be between 21 and 55 years old
It is important to be an Indian citizen
Minimum work should be 10th or 12th.
Women or men can start this business
Petrol pump business profit in India
If you want to assess the earnings from the petrol pump, then you should make it clear that you can earn a profit of about Rs 3 to Rs 4 per litre of petrol and diesel.
In this way, if you sell 4000 litres of petrol and 4000 litres of diesel every day, then you can earn up to 8000 * 4 = 32000 rupees every day.
With this, it can easily earn up to about 9,60000 rupees every month.
Legal Documents for Petrol Pump Dealership
To run your outlet smoothly, you have to sell petrol license, sales tax registration etc. However, the company will help you with all these things.
Petrol Pump Business Investment in India
To start a petrol pump business, you may have to invest up to four million rupees, but this investment can be more or less according to your business location.
Just like if you want to open this business on the national highway, then you have to invest around 40 lakhs. Also, if you want to open your petrol pump business in the urban area, then you may have to invest about 30 lakhs. is
And if you are opening your petrol pump in rural areas, then you will have to invest about 20 to 25 lakhs in it.
Money for investment can be in the following forms.
- Money in savings accounts, deposits in bank / postal schemes
- National Savings Certificate, etc.
- Shares of listed companies in Demat form
- mutual funds
Cash, jewellery etc. are not kept in them. Also, the balance in the current account will not be included. For shares, mutual funds and bonds, only 60% of the value will be valid. The valuation certificate for the assets must be obtained from the Chartered Accountant.
How to apply for a loan for the petrol pump
If you want to apply for a loan for the petrol pump business, then you can apply by going to any bank nearby.
Where you get all your papers like your identity card, PAN card, ration card, land-related papers like a rent agreement, NOC, sells dead, and a project report for your entire business which can be prepared by a CA
You submit all these papers by making a file in the bank, after which the bank will examine all your documents after which the bank will give you the loan.
Land for opening the petrol pump
- Property documents should be complete in which the address and title of the property are written.
- The property should be designed.
- Land should not be fertile for farming
- If you have rented your land then you will need NOC
- It is mandatory to have water and electricity connection at that place
- If your land is in a green belt then you cannot apply for the petrol pump.
- If the land has been taken on lease then it is mandatory to have the lease agreement.
- It is mandatory to be registered deed or lease deed.
- If the land is in the name of a member of your family, then you can apply for a petrol pump. For this, you have to make a NOC and affidavit.
What is the process of opening a petrol pump?
- Check the advertisement in the Petroleum Company website
- The newspaper also advertises in newspapers, you always check it
- After the advertisement arrives, apply online with all the documents.
- If your location is selected, the company will contact you and call you for the next process.
- After selection in the 1st round, the interview takes place in the next round and after that, a License License will be given in your name.
How to apply for opening the petrol pump?
To open the Petrol Pump, you have to apply by filling the form online on the company website.
You can also fill the petrol pump online form for petrol pump.
There are many petrol companies in India which are serving but we are telling you the names of some major petrol companies and how to apply.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
If you want to work for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, then you have to apply for this by visiting the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Where you get the option of vendor registration by scrolling down, on which you will reach the vendor registration page as soon as you click.
After this, you get the option of Signup on the right top corner, on which you click on the petrol pump dealership form, where you will be asked for the following document.
- Full name, address, contact details, Tel/Cell nos, e-mail id
- Company registration (Pvt/Ltd Co), Partnership Deed/Shop & Establishment Lic
- PAN Card details
- MSE / NSIC details if applicable
- Relevant pages of Balance sheet and P&L Statement for last 3 years
- Copy of Highest Purchase orders executed along with completion certificate
- List of supply items/services offered
- Bank Solvency certificate
- AS per the type of entity following documents are essential:
- 9a For Manufacturer – Factory Lic, Excise Registration, VAT, CST Lic, IBR Lic in case of Boiler Mfg
- 9b For Contractor – Electric Lice, ESIC, EPF, Insurance
- 9c For Supplier /Stockist- Agreement with principal manufacturer, VAT certificate
- 9d For Service Provider – ESIC, EPF, Service टैक्स
After filling all these details correctly, you will get a call from the company and also after checking all the details given by you, you will get Its license is issued.
Reliance Petroleum limited
If you want to open an outlet by becoming a partner of Reliance Petroleum Limited, then you have to apply by visiting the official website of Reliance Petroleum Limited.
When you visit the website of Reliance Petroleum Limited, you are given the option of a partner in the top, where you will directly go to their partner’s website by clicking.
Where you have to scroll down, you have to click on I AM INTERESTED. You will now get a form (Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form) in which your partner type and your name, address, are asked from you.
After this, you get a call from the company to the executive of the company, which helps you to become a partner of Reliance Petroleum Limited.
fraudulent awareness of petrol pump business
Before giving your money to anyone or following his instruction, make sure that the person is an employee of that company or someone is fraudulent with you.