Medical Store Business Idea How to open a Medical Store- Friends Medical Store is an evergreen business. Because its connection is directly with our health, which keeps getting worse due to chenges in every season. Once a person eats less food, it can become a matter, but if his health worsens, treatment has to be done. Obviously, it will take medicines to get treatment, and every time he will go to the medical center, it is important to note that the medical store is a very profitable business. Which has nothing to do with the ups and downs of any market.
Medical Store Business Idea: How to open a medical store
First of all, are you B Pharma / M Pharma?
If not, you may need to find a pharmacist to get you ready to lend your name to the business in the name of your goodwill. This is because you will need proof of eligibility to be at least a pharmacist (either owner or employee) to obtain a pharmacy license.
Medical Store Business Idea: To open a medical store, the following qualification should be –
- Approved (approved) by the Department of Pharmacy as a registered pharmacist.
- Graduate with 1 year experience in dealing in medicines.
- A person who has passed Sslc with 4 years of experience in dealing in drugs, specifically approved by the Department of Drug Control for this purpose.
To open a medical store, the following documents are required:
The documents required to start a pharmacy business vary from state to state. Nevertheless, a proposed list (list) of documents required to obtain a drug license in India is given below: –
- Pharmacy license application form in the prescribed format.
- Signed application form with cover letter written on the name and designation of the applicant
- Invoice of fee deposited for obtaining drug license.
- Declaration Form in the stated format.
- Key-plan for the campus (blueprint).
- Site plan (blueprint) of the campus.
- The basis of your authority on the premises.
- Identity proofs and photographs of medical store owners/partners.
- Proof of right on premises/place if hired
- Proof of Business Registered (Incorporation Certificate / MOA / AOA / Partnership Deed)
- Affidavit of non-conviction of owner/partner/directors under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940
- Affidavit of a registered pharmacist or a qualified person working solely in the same field
- Appointment letter of Registered Pharmacist / Qualified Person, if working in your place.
After completing all the essentials, one has to go to the drug inspector office and apply for permission to start a medical store and medicine store.
Should also have cold storage facilities with sufficient store space
To start a medical shop or pharmacy or wholesale outlet, you will need at least 10 square meters of space with an agreement on that space or/and proof of ownership. If the pharmacy business is both retail and wholesale, at least 15 square meters of space will be required. The most important thing is that the store should have a refrigerator. This is because, according to the label’s instructions on certain drugs such as vaccines, sera, insulin injections, etc., they must be kept in the refrigerator.
Medical stores will require at least 10 lakh rupees
Medical Store Business Idea If you are targeting the local area then your basic requirement will be a shop (rental or own). Just make sure that you make a good calculation for any shop (purchase/rent) + inventory to be purchased initially. Depending on the size of the city, place and medical store, the rent of a place can range from a small amount like Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 lakh. At the time of selling drugs, it is necessary to have a qualified person over the counter throughout the working hours. Generally, you may have to pay from Rs 5,000 to Rs 30,000 / per month to keep a pharmacist in your medical store. Along with that, a good amount of money is needed to buy almost all types of medicines while starting.