The Renault Kiger SUV comes with a host of great features that are helping it continue to increase its sales figures in the Indian market. Know about this car in detail…
Renault Kyger: In Kyger, you get Apple and Android Car Play feature in the top end i.e. RXZ. Its price starts from Rs 5.64 lakh and goes up to Rs 10 lakh.
The Renault Chiger is the newest model in the subcompact SUV segment. It is underlined by the same CMF-A+ platform that underlines the Triber and Magnite. The Renault Chiger competes with eight other models in the subcompact SUV segment – this includes the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonnet, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, and the Nissan Magnite. With this, automaker Renault India on Thursday said that it has started exporting its compact SUV, the Cayger, to India’s neighboring country Nepal.
Renault said that the Kiger will be introduced in Nepal through the company’s distributor – Advanced Automobiles Pvt Ltd. Renault has 15 sales and 13 service services in Nepal. Venkatram Mamillapalle, CEO and Managing Director, Renault India, said in a statement, “We will continue this growth momentum and increase exports of the Cayger to other countries in the SAARC region.” The company has sent 122 vehicles to Nepal in the first consignment. .
Now let’s talk about the specialty of Renault Kyger. There are many great features in this car which are helping it to continuously increase its sales figures in the Indian market…
1. Infotainment System- The 8-inch touchscreen might not be the biggest in the segment but it offers a great visual of menus and works on touch support. The Kiger gets a party piece touchscreen, which gets wireless smartphone connectivity in the form of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also gets a 7.0-inch instrument cluster.
2. Air Purifier- PM 2.5 air purifier is part of the accessories purifier. Renault offers five accessory packs for the Chigger which include features like a wireless charging pad and a PM 2.5 air purifier among other fitments.
3. 3D Sound System- The Renault Kiger gets a 3D Arkamys sound system. The top trims also get white ambient lighting with 3D Arkamys sound system which looks quite acoustic.
4. Safety Suit- In terms of safety, the Kiger gets four airbags on the top trim along with ABS and ESC. There is a lap belt at the back of the middle seat. There is also a rear parking camera on the top trim.
5. Boot Space- The rear bootspace is 405 litres, which is best in its segment. There is a total boot space of 29 liters inside the cabin, which is impressive and the most important thing is that it has a boot space of 405 liters which is the best in its category.
(with language input)
read this also-
Tata Motors sales increased in June, Tata Nexon model cars sold fiercely
Tata Motors launches Express brand for Fleet segment, rebrands Tigor EV as Xpres-T