The Renault Kiger has a multisense drive mode feature, with the help of which the driver can switch the car to Eco, Normal and Sport modes.
Renault Kiger, the recently launched sub-four meter SUV of Renault India, is being well liked in the market. The reason is to be presented at an affordable price. Kaigar’s most special thing is its heavy cabin which is equipped with many powerful features. If you are planning to buy this SUV, then this is a great opportunity for you.
According to the official website of Renault, customers buying Kaigar are giving an extended warranty of up to 1 lakh km or 5 years as a loyalty bonus. The customer is giving this benefit as an upgrade to the Renault model or under an exchange offer. However, there is no separate cash discount and corporate discount on this SUV. With this, if you buy the Renault Kwid, then the company will give you a discount of 50,000 rupees.
Let us know that these offers are limited to the month of April only. According to the company’s website, these discount offers may be different at different dealerships. It is evident that Kiger is being highly liked due to its great look, sporty design and budget range. Last month, 3,839 units of Kaigar have been sold. If you want to buy this SUV, you can book it by paying 10,000 rupees. Talking about the price, this car is available between Rs 5.45 lakh and Rs 9.72 lakh.
What is special about Renault Kiger
- The Renault Kiger has a 1.0 liter turbo petrol engine, which produces 99 bhp power and 160 Nm of torque. The 5 speed manual transmission is standard as well.
- Renault Kaigar has a multisense drive mode feature. The car can be driven in Eco, Normal and Sport modes.
- Kaigar’s interior is all black. At the same time, there is a thick line of silver color on the dashboard. It gives a very premium look when viewed for the first time.
- The instrument cluster of the vehicle is fully digital where you get a 7-inch color screen and center console. You also get air conditioning controls in it.
- With the three spoke steering wheel you can control not just the audio system but also the digital instrument cluster. It is made of partial leather finish.
- The floating touchscreen is right in the middle of the dashboard which comes with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This means that you can connect your phone without any cable.
- The audio in the top variants has been accounted for by the ARKAYMYS tuned 8 speaker sound system.
- Optional wireless charging pad is provided below Auto AC controls.
- In some variants of Renault Kaigar you get the option of dial to toggle and selective drive mode. With this help, the driver can switch to Eco, Normal and Sport modes.
- In the black seat, you get the support of cushioning. The seat of the vehicle seems to be of very premium quality.
- Inside the vehicle, you get a Philips air purifier that can clean PM2.5 particles.
- Rear AC vents have been provided for passengers sitting on the back seat. At the same time, 12V power socket is also available near the seat.
- In Kaigar you get 405 liters of boot space which is completely different from any Rival SUV and Sub 4m SUV.
read this also- Toyota will launch 15 electric cars in the next five years; by seeing its new car, you will also become a fan
Also read- Niu RQi electric bike is equipped with 5G connectivity, anti theft system and many cool features, seeing the look you will also say wow