Washington: Washington Preparations have started for the upcoming presidential election in the United States on November 3 and both the main candidates are campaigning strongly. Now the first presidential debate to be held for the presidential election will be held at 9 pm local time on Tuesday night (Wednesday 6:30 pm Indian time).
In this presidential debate, President Donald Trump from the Republican Party and Joe Biden from the Democratic Party will be face to face. Both candidates will answer some questions and will present a blueprint of what their main agenda will be when the new government is formed in front of voters.
In the 90-minute debate in Cleveland, Ohio, the two leaders will discuss a range of issues. During this period, a period of accusation will also be carried out. This first 90-minute debate will feature Fox News anchor Chris Wallace as moderator. Let me tell you that in 2016 also Chris Trump was the moderator of the debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton. According to media reports, President Trump’s wife Melania Trump and daughter Ivanka will also be present during the debate.
Everyone will be watching these 6 issues
It is believed that a sharp debate is expected in the first presidential debate. During the debate, both candidates will answer questions on a wide range of issues. But out of these, there will be 6 issues which will prove to be very important for both.
- First issue- will be about the records of both the candidates.
- Second issue – will be the appointment of a judge in the Supreme Court, because the opposition is constantly blaming Trump on this.
- Third issue – Corona will be epidemic. The whole world is struggling with this epidemic and America is the most affected in this. The general public and the opposition Trump government have been accused of not being successful in dealing with Corona.
- Fourth issue – will be the economy of the country.
- Fifth issue- There will be continuous racism violence in the country. In this case, protests have been taking place in many cities of America for the past several months.
- Sixth issue – will be of electoral integrity, that is, many kinds of questions are being raised about foreign interference in elections.
When will the debate take place in Trump-Biden
Let me tell you that on September 29, the first presidential debate will be held at Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. This will be the first time the two candidates will not be able to join hands due to the Corona epidemic. Earlier there has been a tradition of joining hands before a debate.
Both candidates Trump and Biden have to take part in three debates before voting. The first debate will take place on Tuesday, while the second will be held on October 15 and the third on October 22.
The second debate, to be held on October 15, 2020, will be held at the Adrian Erst Center of Performing Arts in Miami. This debate will also be of 90 minutes. C-SPAN political editor Steve Sully will be the moderator of the second debate. At the same time, the third and final debate will be held on October 22, 2020 at Belmont University, Nashville. It will also be 90 minutes. It will feature NBC’s White House correspondent Christine Wacker as the moderator. Christine Wacker is the second black female moderator after Carol Simpson.
- First debate: September 29, Cleveland, Ohio
- Second debate: October 15, Miami, Florida
- Third debate: October 22, Nashville, Tennessee
Mike Pence vs Kamala Harris – Vice Presidential Debate
– October 7, Salt Lake City, Utah