Taliban New Rules: Since the withdrawal of foreign troops from Afghanistan, the Taliban have captured a large part of the country. The Taliban is now implementing its rules and regulations here.
The grip of Taliban is getting stronger in Afghanistan (Taliban in Afghanistan) – symbolic picture
The Taliban has started rapidly capturing Afghanistan. In such a situation, the areas which are being occupied by this organization. There it has once again started implementing its ‘Taliban New Rules’. According to the new Taliban rules, women cannot go to the market without a male partner. At the same time, men cannot get a beard cut. Apart from this, smoking has been banned, while strict punishment has been made for violating the rules.
After capturing a remote district in Afghanistan, the Taliban wrote a letter to the local imam, informing him of its orders. Since the withdrawal of foreign troops from the country, the Taliban has started to strengthen its hold rapidly. It has captured many major border crossings. Apart from this, many provincial capitals have been surrounded. Recently, Afghanistan claimed that it occupied 85 percent of the country.
Fear among women in Taliban-held areas
At the same time, strict Islamic rules are being implemented in the areas which the Taliban are occupying. Last month, the organization captured the Shir Khan Bandar area near the border with Tajikistan. After this, the Taliban here ordered that women would not be able to leave the house. Local women told that women and young girls living in this area used to do sewing-weaving work. But now they are all scared because of the orders of the Taliban. The Taliban ruled Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001.
What are the new laws and regulations of Taliban?
- Women have been asked to stay indoors. They are allowed to go out only with men.
- It is very important to cover women and girls.
- Girls have been banned from going to school.
- A provision has been made for the death penalty by stoning for breaking any rule or found indulging in sexual offenses.
- Men have been ordered not to shave their beards.
- An order has been given for beating for not offering Namaz in the mosque.
- Men are allowed to wear only traditional kurta-pyjama.
- In many villages, people have been told to marry off their daughters and widows to Taliban fighters.
- Imams in Taliban-held areas have to give information about girls under the age of 15 to the Taliban.
- Women under the age of 45 have to be married off to Taliban fighters.
- People in the occupied area have been ordered not to come out after night.
- People are forbidden to wear red and green clothes, as these are the colors of the flag of Afghanistan.
All men have to wear a turban on their head.
Also read: Fear of Taliban continues in Afghanistan, Imran in tension, know how Pakistan’s troubles can increase