Qiushi, the official magazine of the Chinese Communist Party, has published the ten core principles of Chinese President Xi Jinping on Diplomacy.
Chinese President Xi Jinping (File Photo)
To meet the global challenges, China is preparing to follow a diplomacy named ‘Wolf Warrior Diplomacy’. China has felt the need for this policy after the onset of Coronavirus. Recently, a resolution was passed in the G-7 conference in Britain, in which there was talk of imposing many types of sanctions against China. China’s ‘Wolf Warrior Diplomacy’ will counter these sanctions.
On the other hand, the Chinese media has made public the principles of Chinese President Xi Jinping on diplomacy. According to Qiushi, the official magazine of the Communist Party of China, there are ten core principles of Chinese President Xi Jinping on Diplomacy, which outline the historical mission and overall objectives of China’s external actions in the new era. According to the report, these principles outline policies that should be upheld.
According to the magazine, there are ten principles of Xi Jinping-
1. Maintaining the authority of the CPC Central Committee as a broad principle and strengthening the party’s centralized and unified leadership on external affairs.
2. Promote the diplomacy of major countries with Chinese characteristics to fulfill the great rejuvenation mission of the Chinese nation.
3. To build a ‘community’ with the common future of mankind to protect world peace and promote common development.
4. Enhancing strategic confidence based on the foundation of socialism with Chinese characteristics.
5. To promote ‘Belt and Road’ cooperation under the principle of comprehensive consultation, joint contribution and shared benefits.
6. To develop peacefully on the basis of mutual respect and ‘Win-Win Cooperation’.
7. Promote global partnership by pursuing a broad-based diplomatic agenda.
8. To conduct reform of the global governance system under the principle of fairness and justice.
9. Maintaining national sovereignty, security and development interests in line with China’s core interests as the Red Line.
10. Developing a distinctive ‘Chinese style’ of diplomacy based on good traditions and adapting to changing times.
China breathes life into the economy
A few days ago, China took a big step to revive the economy and cut the reserve requirement ratio by half a percent. This decision will increase the cash in China’s banking system. So banks will be able to give more loans. In such a situation, the financial condition of the companies will improve. Companies will be able to increase their income.
Experts say that not only India but the whole world will benefit from improving China’s economy. Experts say that due to this deduction, liquidity of 1 lakh crore yuan will come in the market. Due to this, there can be a strong rise in metal stocks in the Indian stock market on Monday.
Also read: Nepal’s newly appointed Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba will face trust vote today, MPs of former PM KP Sharma Oli will not support
Also read: Taliban sent its ‘ceasefire proposal’ to the Afghan government, said – the organization wants a political solution to the crisis in Afghanistan