The Vivo V21 5G smartphone is the thinnest device of Vivo. This smartphone comes with Waterdrop Notch Display for 44MP OIS front camera.
Vivo V21 5g
Vivo has launched Vivo V21 5G in India. The price and specification of this phone has been announced in the country. The company has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in India with the Dimension 800U SoC.
The 5G smartphone is Vivo’s thinnest device with a thickness of 7.29 mm. The device also comes with a 90Hz AMOLED display. The device was first launched in Malaysia on 27 April. After this, Vivo V21 5G has been launched in India on 29 April. This upcoming smartphone comes with a 6.44-inch E3 AMOLED display with a dewdrop notch, 800 nits peak brightness and HDR 10 Plus support.
Vivo V21 5G Price in India
The smartphone comes in two storage options. It is available in 8GB + 128GB variant, which is priced at Rs 29,990. The price of 8GB + 256GB Vivo V21 is 32,990 rupees. This phone comes in Dusk Blue, Sunset Dazzle and Arctic White color. The sale of the phone is starting from May 6 through Flipkart.
Vivo V21 specification
- The Vivo V21 5G has a 6.44-inch FHD + AMOLED display with a 20: 9 aspect ratio. It has a 90Hz refresh rate display with HDR10 + support.
- This smartphone comes with Waterdrop Notch Display for 44MP OIS front camera. The selfie camera also comes with Eye Autofocus. The Vivo V21 5G also has an in-display fingerprint reader.
- There is a triple camera setup at the rear with 64 MP primary sensor with OIS. The phone also comes with an 8 MP UltraWide shooter and a 2 MP macro unit.
- The device packs a MediaTek Dimension 800U SoC. It comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- The phone supports 4,000 mAh battery with 33W fast-charging support. This phone runs on Android 11-based Funtouch OS 11.1.
- Connectivity options include 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, a USB Type-C port, microSD card slot and more.
- Extended RAM feature was also given in Vivo V21 5G, which allows the phone to use 3 GB extra memory space as RAM.
Also read- Now users will be able to earn big money through Instagram, Zuckerberg is going to bring new feature soon
Also read- How important is two-factor-authentication in online transactions, if you understand, you will not be deceived