How to read deleted messages on WhatsApp: WhatsApp earlier this month brought a Disappointing Message feature on its platform. Due to this feature, the messages sent on WhatsApp are automatically deleted after a certain time. For group chat, the feature of deleting messages for everyone has been present for a long time. With the help of this, users can delete the message sent in a given time.
If you want to read the deleted message again, there is a way for it. However, WhatsApp does not have any official feature that will allow you to read deleted messages.
Follow these steps
- To read the deleted WhatsApp message, you have to download the third-party application WhatsRemoved +. The app is available for download on the Google Play Store but is not available on the App Store. Apart from this, there are some other apps on the Play Store that show you the deleted information. There is no such option for iPhone users.
- You must first download the WhatsRemoved + application from the Google Play Store. Before downloading the app, make sure to connect your phone to the WiFi network first. The app size is 4.90MB.
- Once the WhatsRemoved + app is installed on the phone, open it and agree to the terms and conditions. Note that the app will contain advertisements as it is absolutely free. For the app to work, you have to give access to the phone’s notifications. If you agree with this, then click on this option.
- After this, the app will ask you to select the applications that you want to protect from all notifications. To read deleted WhatsApp message, just enable WhatsApp message and then click continue. Other options will also be available including Facebook, Instagram etc.
- The app will then ask if it saves the file or not. Choose the option you prefer. After this, you will go to a page where all deleted messages will be visible. You have to click on the WhatsApp option near the Detected option at the top of the screen.
- After enabling these settings, you will be able to read all deleted WhatsApp messages. Deleted messages will appear under WhatsApp option on WhatsRemoved + app.
#Trick #read #deleted #messages #WhatsApp #news