If you have turned on a feature in the phone, then you can easily find it if your phone is lost.
First of all go to the Mylpg.in website in your smartphone browser. Here the tab (with picture) of three LPG cylinder companies will be seen on the home page. You have to select your company (whose cylinder is taken). If you have taken the connection of Indane gas, then click on its tab. Now a new interface will open.
In today’s time, smartphone is one of our most special things. In such a situation, if we forget it somewhere, we get very upset and it becomes very difficult to find the phone physically. If the phone is not found, then we lose all our contacts and important things from our personal data. In such a situation, if you have lost your phone, do not worry.
Today we are going to tell you some ways by which you can easily find your phone in case of lost. These methods can be more useful for you when your lost phone is silent and you cannot hear the ring ringing in it. So let’s know how to find the missing phone…
Find My Device Settings is of great use
Android and iOS devices come with built-in Find my device feature. It is necessary to keep this feature on while setting up your phone. If you have not turned it on yet, you can turn it on…
Follow these steps for Android device
– Open the Settings menu and go to the sub-menu ‘Security’. If you do not see the sub-menu, then you can search ‘Find my device’ by going to the Settings menu.
– Now go to ‘Find my device’ option and turn it on. Now you have to enter Google account password to verify your identity.
– After the ‘Find my device’ setting is acquired, you can check it by going to https://www.google.com/android/find from other device, laptop, desktop or other mobile device.
– If you have signed in to your Google account, then this service will start searching your phone. If not done, click on the user icon and login to your account.
– If you have now logged in with your correct account and this service has locked your mobile phone. Now it will tell the location of the phone on your map. After this you will get three options of Play Sound, Secure the Device, Erase the Device. After selecting the play sound option, your phone will start ringing loudly in a few seconds. This means that this service is active on your phone and the Find My Device feature is working.
Now you can find your phone anytime by visiting this link https://www.google.com/android/find. Apart from this, Google has also introduced an app with this feature which you can download from Playstore which can help in locating your device.
Bad news for Google Photos users and YouTube creators, two days later service will have to be loosened