Techno POVA 2 will be the first phone in India with 7000 mAh battery which will be available for less than Rs 15,000. The sale of the phone will start from the night of August 5 on Amazon.
Side mounted fingerprint scanner has been given in Techno Pova 2.
Global premium smartphone brand Techno has launched its premium Pova-2 series. This smart device also has an in-box 18W dual IC flash charger with a large 7000 mAh battery. The aim of the company is to provide power as well as speed to the customers at a better price.
Pova 2 smartphone has been introduced in two variants, the phone with 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage is priced at Rs 10,499 and the price of 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage is Rs 12,499. This phone will be available for sale on Amazon from the night of August 5. Arijit Talpatra, CEO, Transsion India said, “This Pova 2 phone with 7000 mAh battery will be the first phone in India to be available under Rs 15,000.
Talapatra said, “With the Pova product line, we are focused on providing the Indian customers with a powerhouse range that will deliver speed, performance and access to excellence. This matches the ever-increasing demand of the new generation customers of India. We are sure it will be a huge success and set a standard that others will follow.
Designed for tech-savvy Millennials and Gen Z customers, the POVA 2 smartphone is set to replace power back-up to meet the growing need of customers for all-day battery performance, which is rapidly increasing, he added. Spending more time on your mobile device.
What’s special about Techno Pova 2
- This smartphone is available in only two color options (Dazzle Black, Polar Silver and Energy Blue).
- Apart from this, the smartphone has high-performance MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor, in-built Hyper Engine gaming technology and 18W Dual IC Fast Charge, which gives gaming and multitasking experience.
- The handset is equipped with a quad camera setup. It has 48 MP primary, 2 MP macro lens, 2 MP depth sensor and 2 MP AI lens, while its front will get an 8 MP selfie camera.
- The Pova 2 device sports a 6.9-inch Full FHD+ IPM LCD display. At the same time, this handset works on Android 11 based HiOS 7.6.
- Along with this, it comes with 7000 mAh jumbo battery which gives 46 days of standby, 233 hours of music playback and 49 hours of calling time.
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner has been given in Tecno Powa 2. Connectivity features like Wi-Fi, GPS, 4GVault, Bluetooth 5 and Mico USB have been provided in this phone. A punch-hole display support has been given in the device.
- The Face Unlock 2.0 feature helps enable closed eye protection and screen fill in light to protect users’ data and privacy.
Ayushmann Khurrana, Brand Ambassador, TECNO POVA said, TECNO POVA 2 is a trend setter in the smartphone world. The 7000 mAh battery, power-packed performance and stylish design make it an attractive package and for me it is also the best travel partner. Other gaming features include Game Space 2.0, Game Voice Changer, System Turbo 2.0 for a great experience.
Nishant Sardana, Director, Mobile Phones and Television, Amazon India said, “Customers are looking for a better multitasking experience as they switch between multiple apps. With a 7,000 mAh powerful battery and high performance processor, we are confident that TECNO POVA 2 will provide customers with a great experience at a low cost.
read this also-
Update smartphones before September 27, services like Google’s Gmail, YouTube will not work on older Android versions
These 20 apps are the enemies of your phone, sucking the most battery and destroying your phone