The Samsung Galaxy S62 has a 7 thousand mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy F62: In the next few days, on February 22, Samsung is going to sell a smartphone Galaxy F62 which has a 7nm Exynos 9825 processor. By getting this processor at a price of less than 25 thousand, people will get the experience of running more fast Samsung smartphones at a lower price. Apart from this, the biggest problem in smartphones comes with battery backup, so this complaint can be overcome with this Galaxy F62 because it has 7000 mAh battery. It can be purchased on Flipkart or Reliance Digital. During the sale on 22 February, ICICI Bank is giving a discount of Rs 2500 on this.
Samsung Galaxy F62 Price and Availability
- The company has introduced it in two variants – 6 GB + 128 GB and 8 GB + 128 GB.
- The model with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage has been priced at Rs 23,999 while the model with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage has been priced at Rs 25,999.
- It has been introduced in three color variants – Laser Green, Laser Blue and Laser Gray.
- Its sale will start on February 22 at 12 noon.
- You can buy it on Flipkart and Reliance Digital.
- Flipkart and Reliance Digital will get a discount of Rs 2500 on payment through ICICI Bank card.
- On Flipkart, you will get an instant discount of 7 percent on payment in EMI through Yes Bank’s credit card.
- Reliance Digital will get an 10% instant discount on EMI payments through Citibank’s credit card.
Samsung Galaxy F62 specifications and features
- Inbuilt Operating System – Android 11.
- Processor-Octa Core.
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory. Memory can be extended up to 1 TB.
- There is a 7 thousand mAh lithium ion battery.
- 17.02 cm (6.7 cm) full HD and super AMOLED display.
- 64 megapixel primary camera, 12 megapixel ultra camera, 5 megapixel macro and 5 megapixel depth camera.
- 32 megapixel front camera (selfie camera).