The company has made many announcements so far regarding Reliance Jio Phone Next. Earlier, the company had said that, it is partnering with banking partners to provide the phone to the users at an affordable cost. In such a situation, you can get a great opportunity to buy the phone for 500 rupees.
JioPhone Next launching this Friday
Reliance Jio partnered with tech giant Google to develop its India-made ‘Jiophone Next’ to be launched on September 10 (Friday). Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani has said that JioPhone Next will be the most affordable smartphone not only in India but globally.
Speaking at RIL’s 44th Annual General Meeting in June, Ambani stressed that an ultra-affordable 4G smartphone is essential to make India ‘2G free’ (2G free). In such a situation, today we are going to tell you 7 important features of this phone.
1) JioPhone Next works on an optimized version of the Android operating system jointly developed by Jio and Google specifically for the Indian market.
2) JioPhone Next comes with state-of-the-art features including voice assistant, language translation, automatic read-aloud of screen text and smart camera with augmented reality filter. For users who may not be able to read content in their own language, the phone will allow users to translate whatever is on their screen with the tap of a button, and even Will read in their own language too.
3) JioPhone Next may come with an ‘estimated’ price of Rs 3,499. But Reliance Jio can offer more to reduce the price.
4) JioPhone Next is expected to be launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 processor which supports 4G network.
5) It is expected that Reliance Jio will give the option of 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM variants to the buyer. In the internal storage option, Jio can launch 16GB variant and 32GB variant.
6) The device is expected to get a 5.5-inch display with HD resolution.
7) The new JioPhone Next will be launched in different colors, including the Blue variant.
8) The smartphone is equipped with a fast, high quality camera that will give clear pictures at night and in low light. Google has also partnered with Snap, which is the parent company of the photo-sharing app Snapchat, to give Snapchat Lenses directly to the phone camera.
read this also:
4G will continue to dominate India despite 5G launch, Ookla report reveals
Are you also spending more time on Instagram? With the help of these three steps, you can get away without deleting the account.