If you are also trying to register for a vaccine on the CoWIN platform, Arogya Setu App and Umang App, then definitely read this news.
The government had announced the introduction of registration for vaccination for people above 18 years of age. That’s why people started registration for vaccination from 12 o’clock at night, but despite repeated attempts, they are not able to register and are constantly questioning it on social media.
Generally, when people are trying to register, they are getting the message that the registration is open for 45 years or more and the same people can register for vaccination. Now on this, the government has clarified that registration for vaccine on CoWIN platform, Arogya Setu App and Umang App will start from 4 pm today.
A tweet has been sent from the Twitter handle of the Arogya Setu app stating that the registration process will be started from 4 pm today. It has been written in this tweet that registration for people over 18 years of age on http://cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App will start from 4 pm today. Appointments will be given at the centers and private centers of the state governments on the basis of how many centers are ready by May 1.
Registration for 18 plus to begin on https://t.co/S3pUooMbXX, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus. #LargestVaccineDrive
– Aarogya Setu (rogSetuAarogya) April 28, 2021
How to register on the CoWIN portal
– First of all open https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ and enter your mobile number and then click on Get OTP. After receiving the OTP, enter it and then click on ‘Verify’ and on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page, enter all the information along with your photo ID proof, name, gender and date of birth.
3- After doing this you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on the ‘Schedule’ button next to the name of the person for whom you have registered.
– After this enter your PIN code and then click on Search. After this, the centers added with that PIN code will be visible to you.
– According to your choice of center, date and time, click on ‘Confirm’.
For information, let us know that a user can register four members for vaccination and can easily schedule and reschedule the appointment.
How to register on Aarogya Setu app
– Open the Aarogya Setu app and click on the CoWIN tab on the home screen. After this, select ‘Vaccination Registration’ and enter your phone number. After this you will get an OTP and put it and verify yourself.
After doing this, ‘Register for Vaccination’ will open where you will have to enter photo ID proof, name, gender, date of birth etc. along with all your information. After this you click on ‘Register’.
– After doing this, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Where you have to click on the ‘Schedule’ button next to the name.
– After this, enter the PIN code of your area and click on Search. After this, the center near you will be seen. After selecting the center, date and time, click on ‘Confirm’ and then your appointment will be booked.
Xiaomi’s new smartphone will be launched with 200 megapixel camera, the report revealed
Apple tops 48 percent market share in India’s premium phone market