Aadhar card holders can download the Aadhaar card online through Face Authentication by visiting the UIDAI website.
Aadhaar card is a document for Indian citizens that is used everywhere today. If you do not have an Aadhaar card, your work will not be done by showing the rest of the documents. So every person should have his Aadhar card and that too with updated details. In such a situation, UIDAI has come up with a new feature that will make it much easier for the users to use the Aadhaar card.
This new feature of Aadhaar is named Face Authentication. That is, now the Aadhaar card holder can go online and download his Aadhaar card with the help of his face. For this, he has to go to the website of UIDAI. The Face Authentication feature works without OTP. To use this feature, you do not need to go to the Aadhaar center, but you can do it from your laptop while sitting at home.
How to use this feature
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI uidai.gov.in
2. After this, you will reach the homepage, where you will see the option of Get Aadhaar Card, on which you will have to click.
3. After clicking on it, the option of face authentication will appear.
4. Before clicking on this option, you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha
5. You have to verify your face to complete the process.
6. After this, the camera of your laptop or computer will open and scan your face. It will take your photo after a full scan. For this, you have to keep your face completely straight towards the camera.
7. Once this process completes, you can download your Aadhaar card.
read this also:
Flipkart Sale: Great discounts on these smartphones, this is how you can shop
The thief first hit the phone, then turned the owner back on seeing the device, the whole case will be stunned