The Government of India launched the MyGov Corona Helpdesk WhatsApp chatbot to help people with COVID. Now you can use the chatbot to download your vaccine certificate.
Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate on WhatsApp
The only way to deal with coronavirus is to get a vaccine against it. So if you haven’t got the vaccine yet, taking both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine should be at the top of your priority list. However, along with the vaccine, you also need to know how to download the vaccine certificate as it will become as important as your Aadhar card in the coming days.
If you have taken one or both doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine, you should download the certificate as soon as possible. The certificate will let you travel freely in most of the states without having to undergo RT PCR test. You can also get free gifts at places like PVR Cinemas if you are fully vaccinated. All this can be done only if you are able to show your vaccination certificate. There are many platforms from where you can download your vaccine certificate, one of them is WhatsApp.
Here is how you can download the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate using WhatsApp…
- The Government of India launched the MyGov Corona Helpdesk WhatsApp chatbot to help people regarding COVID. Now you can use the chatbot to download your vaccine certificate.
- MyGov Corona Helpdesk WhatsApp number is +91 9013151515. Add the number to your contact list.
- Open WhatsApp and on the search bar look for the MyGov number, which you have saved on your phone.
- Open chat window when MyGov contact is found
- When you open the chat, in the dialog box, type download certificate.
- When you type the command, WhatsApp will send you a 6 digit OTP on your registered mobile number. It will be convenient for you if you send a message from the number that you have registered on the CoWin application for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Find the OTP and type it in the WhatsApp chat box of MyGov.
- If you have registered more than one user, WhatsApp will send you a list of people and ask you to select one.
- Depending on the number of people you have registered, you will be given options like one, two or three. Type the number for which you want the certificate.
- After this the chatbox will send you the COVID-19 vaccination certificate. You can download it in your phone.
It doesn’t matter if you are partially or fully vaccinated, you will still get your certificate. You can also download your certificate from CoWin App or Aarogya Setu App.
read this also-
Has Airtel also sent you a message to stop the service? Ignore it immediately
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 will be launched on August 10, these things will be special in the smartphone