With this trick, you will be able to find out how many devices have a WhatsApp account open. It can also be found that backup save is not happening in any other Gmail account.
Many times there is doubt in our mind that no one is monitoring us, no one is secretly watching or reading private WhatsApp chat or if WhatsApp account is hacked. Because almost everything is possible in this era of technology. Many times we use Gmail and WhatsApp web on the office system and forget to log out. In such a situation, the risk of getting hacked increases.
If you also have this douche then it is very important to clear it immediately. Here we are telling some tricks that you can ensure at your own level whether your account is not logged in on any other system or the backup of WhatsApp is not reaching any other Gmail account. Let’s start …
1. First open WhatsApp and click on the three dots above.
2. Then click on the WhatsApp Web option.
3. Now if your account is not logged in on any system, then the camera will be ready to scan the QR code. (You can see in the photo below.)
4. If WhatsApp will be open or login on any other system, then you will not get the option of QR code scan, but the list of those systems will come in, where your account is logged in or open. Note – In this case, immediately click on Log Out from all devices.
5. After this, again go to Three-Dots-> Settings-> Chat option. Here you will see the option of Chat Backup at the bottom, click on it.
6. Here you will see the option of Google Accounts. There should be no other account besides your account. If any unknown Gmail account is visible in the list, remove it immediately.
Note- By this trick you will only know whether your WhatsApp account is not open on any other system or backup is not being saved in any other Gmail account.