Motorola Razr 5G Launched in India:
Motorola’s new foldable smartphone Razr 5G has been launched in India. It has been introduced as a successor to the current Motorola Razr. Motorola Razr 5G comes with a separate “Quick View” display, in which you can see notifications etc. Motorola Razr 5G’s 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant has been priced at Rs 1,24,999 in India.
This foldable smartphone has been introduced in the Polish graphite color option. Its pre-booking starts today. The phone’s sale will start on October 12 at all retail stores and Flipkart.
Those purchasing the Motorola Razr 5G through HDFC Bank Credit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions will get an instant discount of Rs 10,000. In addition to this, Jio customers will also get double data benefit with an annual plan of Rs 4,999. Jio is also providing one year of unlimited service with this smartphone without any extra charge.
Motorola Razr 5G Camera
The phone has a 48-megapixel primary camera with f / 1.7 aperture with quad pixel technology. There is also optical image stabilization (OIS) and laser autofocus technology. The primary camera of the phone is located at the top of the flip panel of the secondary screen, due to which users can also use this camera to take a selfie. With this camera, you will be able to take a selfie only when the phone is folded.
Apart from this, a 20-megapixel camera with f / 2.2 aperture has been provided in the phone for selfie and video calling. It is located on the foldable phone screen with a notch design. Both cameras support full-HD video at 60fps or 30fps, slow-motion full HD video at 120fps and slow-motion HD video capture at 240fps.
Other specifications of Motorola Razr 5G
- Metal and glass body
- Android 10 based My UX on top
- Octa-core Snapdragon 765G processor and Adreno 620 GPU
- 2,800 mAh battery
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Foldable 6.2 inch plastic OLED primary screen, resolution 2142 × 876 pixels, aspect ratio 21: 9
- 2.7 inch glass OLED secondary screen on front flip panel, resolution 600 × 800 pixels, aspect ratio 4: 3. Through the secondary screen, users can easily see the notifications in the phone, can quickly reply to the message and can do many things like using navigation.
- The headphone jack is not provided in the phone.