If you get such a message, then you should not send it at all because it is completely fake and there is no truth in it.
Whatsapp Fake Message
The central government made this announcement regarding the new IT rules, these have to be followed by all social media companies. But amidst all this, many fake messages have started going viral on WhatsApp and users are fiercely sharing this message. There is a continuous dispute between the government and WhatsApp where the WhatsApp court has also knocked. But now the biggest concern for the government at the moment is viral WhatsApp messages.
In this viral message, it is being said that WhatsApp has implemented a new communication rule. Where Facebook is giving a challenge regarding traceability, in this situation, they all know that WhatsApp is end to end encrypted. This means that, no third party or Facebook or government can read your message.
So, today we are going to tell you in 12 points how the fake message is being forwarded and spread across WhatsApp. In such a situation, if you get such a message, then you should not send it at all because it is completely fake and there is no truth in it. Neither the government nor WhatsApp has implemented any rules at the moment, due to which the users may have problems.
Do not fall for such #Whatsapp messages being circulated.
No such thing is being done by the Government.
However, everyone is advised to not share any false news/misinformation concerning #CoronavirusInIndia
— PIB Fact Check (@PIBFactCheck) March 24, 2020
Understand the complete truth of fake message in 12 points
1. All your calls will be recorded. (Not at all, nor is anyone’s call recorded at the moment)
2. All call recordings will be saved (currently no call records are saved).
3. WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all social media will be monitored. (No one monitors your account and social media)
4. Your device will remain connected with the Ministry (your device is limited to you and is not connected to anyone)
5. Do not send the wrong message to anyone. (Though every such company asks for its users so that everyone should be alert and no one can make a mistake)
6. Tell your family, friends and children to reduce their use of social media. (This is not the case at all and you can use social media fiercely)
7. Do not send any wrong video against the government or the Prime Minister. (You can keep your opinion but always note that do not spread fake news against the government, prime minister and party, nor post anything upside down. This can get you in trouble)
8. Sending the wrong message on any religious and political issue can lead to your arrest. (There is no such message from the government, but if you do something wrong in this issue, your problem may increase).
9. Police can arrest you by issuing a notification here. (Cybercrime is a crime but it is a fake message on a WhatsApp)
10. Group members and moderators will have to pay attention to this (the government has not issued such guidelines to anyone.)
11. Always be careful and do not send wrong messages and take care of the subject.
12. New rule for group members
A tick means the message is gone
Two tick marks means message reached
Two blue tick marks means the message has been read.
Three blue tick marks means that the government has seen the message (it is fake and there is no such tick mark feature in WhatsApp at the moment).
Two bools and a red tick mark means that the government can take action against you (is fake)
One blue and two red tick marks means that the government is checking your information.
Three red tick marks means that the government has started taking action against you and a case can be filed against you soon.
note: Please tell that all such messages are fake and no such message has been sent by the government and WhatsApp, nor have any guidelines been issued. Therefore, there is an appeal to the users that they should not pay attention to the rumors and continue to use WhatsApp and other social media comfortably. tv9hindi.com will keep you updated from time to time regarding the matter going on between WhatsApp and the government.
read this also:
Government takes another step regarding 5G service, these big companies including Jio, Airtel got the approval of Spectrum!
Twitter gets $ 3,80,000 fine amid controversy, Facebook and Google are also accused of this