Flipkart has brought a new microsite for Big Saving Days Sale. This time, what are the deals that can be offered in Flipkart Sale …
Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale
Flipkart Big Saving Days: Flipkart has announced dates for its next big sale. The sale will be held from May 2 to May 7 and will offer customers discounted prices, exchange offers and no-cost EMIs on smartphones, electronics and accessories.
Flipkart says that the upcoming cell will host the flagship smartphones of Apple, Vivo, Asus and Xiaomi with “flagship offers”. Apart from smartphones, it offers up to 80 percent discount on electronics and accessories and up to 75 percent discount on television sets and devices. SAIL will definitely offer discounts on other categories as well. These include clothes, groceries, furniture and other such items. For this reason, Flipkart has divided the cell into several categories which will provide different discounts in six days.
For example, the Crazy Deals section will offer new deals on mobiles, TVs and laptops every day at 12 am, 8 am and 4 pm. Similarly, Rush will offer the lowest price of the sale till 2 o’clock on the hour. Flipkart has brought a new microsite for the big saving days sale. According to the web page, deals on smartphones will offer cell discounts, additional discounts on bank cards, no-cost EMI options as well as exchange deals. Know which deals can be offered in Flipkart Sale this time…
- Apple iPhone 11, which currently sells for Rs 54,900, will retail for Rs 44,999 during the Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale.
- Asus ROG Phone 3 phone priced at Rs 55,999 will be available for Rs 46,999.
- More pocket-friendly discounts will also be given during the sale. For example, iQOO 3 smartphone with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage will be available for Rs 24,990. Xiaomi’s Mi 10T will come at a starting price of Rs 27,999.
- During the Big Saving Daysell, Flipkart will present the Samsung Galaxy F12 at a price of Rs 9,999.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 will start at Rs 12,499 for 6 GB + 64 GB storage variants. The 128 GB storage variant will be available for Rs 14,499. Samsung, Galaxy F62 will be sold for Rs 17,999.
- Apart from smartphones and gadgets, other devices will also be available at discounted prices during the sale. Discounts up to 70 percent on microsite headphones and speakers, up to 60 percent on computer components such as processors and graphics, as well as up to 40 percent on top-brand laptops.
- SAIL will offer 10 percent instant discount on HDFC bank card and EMI transactions. There will also be a minimum guarantee of 1000 rupees on Flipkart smartphone exchange.
Also read- Before logging anywhere on a phone or laptop, know what is the 4 security features of WhatsApp, otherwise it will be a loss!
Also read- Hurry, there is a chance till 30th April: Buy LPG cylinder from Paytm for just 19 rupees, this is the process