Due to the Flipkart Big Saving Days sale offers, orders are being received continuously on the website of Flipkart, so some customers are also facing problem in shopping.
Flipkart Big Saving Days
The Flipkart Big Saving Days sale has started in India from July 25 and will end on July 29. Many discounts are being given to the customers during the sale. Buyers are getting discounts and offers on smartphones from Apple, Poco, Realme, Xiaomi and other brands. Due to the best sale offers, a lot of customers are gathering on the website of Flipkart.
Due to these great deal offers, customers are getting products with great deals but the service load is increasing due to the increase in the load on the website. Due to this, customers are finding it difficult to visit the website of Flipkart and browse the product. Many users have filed complaints about the Flipkart page not opening properly.
Let us tell you that during the Flipkart sale, buyers will get 10 percent instant discount on ICICI Bank debit and credit cards. During the Big Saving Days sale on Flipkart, the iPhone 12 is currently selling at a starting price of Rs 67,999. Earlier, it was available on the e-commerce platform for Rs 69,999, down from Rs 79,999.
Discount is available on these smartphones
- Realme 8 is currently selling at a starting price of Rs 13,999, down from Rs 14,999. Apart from this, you can also get an instant 10 percent discount on ICICI Bank cards.
- The iPhone 12 Mini is currently selling on Flipkart at a starting price of Rs 57,999. It was launched in India in October last year for Rs 69,900.
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro was recently launched in India at a starting price of Rs 16,999. The base variant is now selling for Rs 15,499 on Flipkart.
- Currently, the price of iPhone SE (2020) is Rs 28,999. It was launched in India at an initial price of Rs 42,499.
- Asus ROG Phone 3 was launched at an initial price of Rs 49,999. This base variant is now available on Flipkart for Rs 39,999.
- The Realme X7 Max (Review) is currently available at a starting price of Rs 24,999. It was launched at a price of Rs 26,999.
- Last year, Realme launched the Realme X50 Pro (First Impression) 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant for Rs 39,999. This variant is currently available on Flipkart for Rs 30,999.
- Poco X3 is now available at a starting price of Rs 15,999, down from Rs 16,999.
- iPhone XR (Now available at a starting price of Rs 37,999, down from Rs 45,499.
read this also-
Indian social media platform Sharechat raises $145 million from investors, valuation reaches $3 billion
Samsung’s new curved gaming monitor will be launched soon, know what will be its specialty