WhatsApp Stickers for Diwali 2020: This year due to the coronavirus epidemic, people are following social distancing. Now the lockdown has been officially lifted, but most people want to stay in their homes. Now when Diwali is near, there is renewed enthusiasm among the people. This is a time to give gifts and happiness to each other, but most of us do not want to go home due to fear of Covid-19. You can also digitally send greetings to your friends and relatives using WhatsApp and gift using e-commerce website.
WhatsApp has added Diwali animated sticker packs to its sticker store. People can download and send it. Follow these steps to download and send:
- First make sure that the app is up to date.
- Now tap on the emoji icon inside the chat bar.
- Then tap on the sticker icon and go to the ‘+’ icon.
- Select the sticker packs you like and download them.
- Send this sticker to your friends and families and congratulate them.
Third party whatsapp Diwali stickers
If you do not like the stickers that are in the WhatsApp store, you can follow these steps to get more stickers:
- Open the WhatsApp chat in which you want to send the sticker.
- Now tap the emoji button.
- After tapping the sticker icon, go to the ‘+’ icon.
- Then go to the bottom of the list and tap on the Get More stickers option.
- This will open Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store with search results where those sticker packs will be seen which you can download.
- Download the Diwali sticker pack that you like.
- Then go back to the chat and send the downloaded stickers.
Make your sticker pack
- Download and install Sticker Maker on your phone.
- Search and download the Happy Diwali image on your smartphone.
- Open the app and tap on the “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Type a name for your custom sticker pack.
- Then tap on the ad sticker button.
- Select the downloaded images from your gallery and start customizing them.
- After the first sticker is made, you can make many in the same way that you will have the whole pack.
- When done, tap the Publish Sticker Pack button.
- This custom sticker pack will appear in your WhatsApp sticker library from where you can select and send the perfect sticker for chat.