The second phase of COVID-19 vaccination across the country has started from Monday i.e. March 1. In this, people above 60 years of age and those above 45 years who have any other diseases (comorbidities) will get corona vaccine. They have to register to get vaccinated. For this, people can also register online while sitting at home. People can do it through CoWIN website or Arogya Setu App. Note that there is no CoWIN app available on the Play Store for registration. Registration can be done daily from 9 am to 3 pm. Vaccination will also depend on the availability of slots. Let us know how you can register online and book an appointment for vaccination at home.
On the CoWIN portal
- The person has to login on www.cowin.gov.in.
- Enter your phone number. Then we have to click on “Get OTP”.
- OTP will be sent to the phone number via SMS.
- Enter OTP and click on the Verify button.
- After the OTP is verified, the “Registration of Vaccination” page will appear.
- Enter the required details on this page. These include Photo ID Proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Year of Birth, Gender and other illnesses that will have to be reported to those with more than 45 years.
- After filling in these details, click on the register at the bottom right.
- The message will be received on completion of registration.
- Once the registration is complete, the system will show the account details.
- The person can add three more people linked to this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” option at the bottom right of the page. After entering the details of the person, you have to click the Add button.
- The person can also delete the link individuals from the mobile number. For this, you have to log in with the username and password and go to the dashboard. Can be deleted there.
- To schedule an appointment, a person can do it from the account details page. For this, “SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT” can be clicked.
- This will bring you to the “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page.
- Then, the state, district, block and PIN code will have to be entered on the dropdown. Clicking the search button will show a list of vaccination centers.
- The name of the center will appear on the right side of the page.
- Then the available slots (date and capacity) will appear.
- Clicking on the book will bring up the “Appointment Confirmation” page.
- Verify the details and click on the confirm button.