Xiaomi launched the Mi 10i 5G smartphone in India last month. Within three weeks of launch, sales of this smartphone have crossed Rs 400 crore. Manu Kumar Jain, MD and Global Vice President of Xiaomi India has given this information. He tweeted and thanked the customers and partners for this. The biggest feature of this phone is the 108-megapixel primary camera in it.
₹ 4⃣0⃣0⃣ Crores ????
Super happy to share that #108MP camera phone # Mi10i #5G has crossed sales worth ₹400 Cr in just 3 weeks of launch. ????
Big thanks to all our amazing #MiFan & partners for showing so much love to #ThePerfect10 ????????????
I ❤️ #Me #Xiaomi #India #108MPcamera ???? pic.twitter.com/AYcitoNcsv
– Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) February 2, 2021
This is the first smartphone launched in the country by Xiaomi in 2021 this year. The new smartphone is equipped with four rear cameras and supports a circular camera module. The Mi 10i 5G is available in three variants. The price of 6GB + 64GB variants is Rs. 20,999, 6GB + 128GB variants are priced at Rs. 21,999 and 8GB + 128GB variants are priced at Rs. 23,999.
The Mi 10i 5G has a quad camera setup at the rear. One of these is the 108 megapixel ultra high resolution HM2 main camera. The HM2 sensor helps in taking clear and bright pictures even in low light. In addition to the 108 MP main camera in the rear, 8 MP ultra wide sensors, 2 MP macro and 2 MP depth sensors have been given. ISOCELL Plus and Smart ISO have been given for special optimized 0.7um pixels in the phone. There is a 16 MP punch hole camera in the front of the phone. The company claims that the punch hole for the front camera is the smallest in the segment.
Talking about some special features of the camera, it has the feature of photo and video clones, long exposure mode, dual video, time lapse selfie video and AI Sky Scrapping 2.0.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G Chipset. This chipset supports gaming up to 120 fps.
- Dual stereo speakers with 3.5 mm jack support
- 360 degree ambient light sensor
- 6.67 inch 2.5D DotDisplay with 120Hz AdaptiveSync, 2400 x 1080 FHD + resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 in front and back
- Side mounted fingerprint sensor
- IP53 rated splash proof design
- 4820 mAh battery with 33W fast charging, which gets 100 percent charge in just 58 minutes.