How to add signature in your Gmail account: In today’s era, postcards have replaced e-mail. However, currently many people add their signature to their email ID. The reason for this is that adding a signature to the email id makes a good impression on the other person. This makes you look different from other people and also promotes your business. This increases your interaction through e-mail, your response rate and your influence on social media. You can also add signature to your email ID on Gmail.
Add your signature on Gmail like this
- First of all, open your Gmail account by entering your login ID and password.
- Then click on the gear button on the top right in Gmail.
- Then the menu will be displayed after selecting Settings.
- A new page will appear, scroll down to the bottom, until you see the signature section.
- Type your signature in the box provided in the Signature section.
- After that click on the Save Changes option given at the end of the page.
You can also change your signature by following these steps. In a signature, the person is usually named. But you can add anything to your signature here and use text formatting tool to give a custom look to your signature. You can change the font, color, etc. of your signature using it.
By adding signature to your mail, your email ID gets a professional look. So keep your signature in such a way that the other person does not make your signature less professional.
Signature for different addresses
If you are using a different address in your account, then you can add different signatures for each address. To select an address, you have to click the drop down menu above the signature box and select the address for which you want to be a signature.