This smartphone has a triple rear camera setup in which the primary camera is 108-MP, 8-MP secondary sensor and 13-MP sensor with ultra-wide-angle lens.
Mi Mix Fold
Xiaomi, the Chinese manufacturer of smartphones, has sold more than 30,000 units of its recently launched foldable smartphone Mi Mix Fold in just one minute. According to a report by GSMarina, the company has sold 30 thousand devices in a single minute, from which it recorded an income of 400 million Chinese yuan.
The device features an 8.01-inch WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) Plus resolution flexible internal display and a 6.52-inch AMOLED display as a front screen, which offers 90 hot refresh rate, 180 hot touch touch sampling rate and HD Plus resolution. The phone runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and 5020 mAh battery and 67 watt turbo charging support.
The phone has a U-shaped design, which the company claims has significantly improved weight and reliability. It is claimed that its weight is up to 27 percent less than other foldable.
Mi Mix Fold has started as Xiaomi’s first foldable phone. This phone competes directly with the likes of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Huawei Mate X2. The Mi Mix Fold C1 is also Xiaomi’s first phone to introduce Image Signal Processor (ISP) and liquid lens technology.
Feature of Mi Mix Fold
- The Mi Mix Fold offers an 8.01-inch WQHD + flexible OLED display with 900 nits for peak brightness and a 4: 3 aspect ratio.
- On the cover side, the phone has a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with 840 × 2,520 pixel resolution, 27: 9 aspect ratios and a peak brightness of 700 knots. The Mi Mix Fold’s internal screen has a 60Hz refresh rate, while the external display has a 90Hz refresh rate.
- The Mi Mix Fold display also includes support for Dolby Vision and HDR10 + standard. The external display also includes HDR10 + support and is capable of doubling the resolution of 1440p photos and videos.
- The Mi Mix Fold offers a triple rear camera setup that features a 108-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with liquid lens technology, and a 13-megapixel sensor with f / 2.4 ultra-wide-angle lens. There is also a 20-megapixel selfie camera sensor in the front.
- Xiaomi has given dual cell 5,020mAh battery on Mi Mix Fold which supports 67W fast charging. In 37 minutes, the phone gets fully charged.
- The Mi Mix Fold also includes quad speakers tuned by Harman Kardon and is powered by Xiaomi’s own quad-speaker algorithm. It has been claimed to bring 3D spatial audio field playback.
- Mi Mix Fold comes with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection at the back with a ceramic texture.
(With IANS input)
Also read- WhatsApp is suddenly banning users, know what could be the reason
Also read- Pakistan banned Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp, know why the country took this decision, which apps have been locked so far!