Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO: The share allotment of KRSNAA Diagnostics IPO is likely to be finalized today, August 12. This IPO of Rs 1200 crore was subscribed 64.40 times. Before the allotment, its shares are at a price of Rs 1234 per share in the gray market, which is 29.35 percent i.e. Rs 280 premium over the IPO price. The price band for this issue was fixed at Rs 933-954. Post listing, it will join the league of Metropolis Healthcare and Dr Lal Pathlabs Ltd. Its shares can start in the market from August 17. Investors who had bid for its IPO can check its status on the website of BSE or the website of the Registrar of Issues, KFin Tech Private Limited.
Stock Tips: Strong signals are being received in Nifty, investors can earn 14% profit in these stocks in a month
How to check allotment status through KFin Tech Private Ltd
- Investors can check the IPO status section of KFin Tech Private Ltd website https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ after the allotment is finalised.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check the allotment status on the Stock Exchange BSE website https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select the issue name Clean Science & Technology Limited from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.
The biggest case of Crypto Hacking in the world, hackers blew 4500 crores and returned some part the very next day
Here is the expert opinion regarding the listing strategy
Krsnaa Diagnostics can be launched in the domestic market on August 17. According to Abhay Doshi, founder of UnlistedArena.com, which deals in pre-IPO and unlisted shares, its shares can be listed with a gain of 25-30 percent. Investors looking to invest for the long term can continue with their investments as the company’s growth prospects are high. The company’s strong cashflow and high bid win rate in the PPP model is expected to increase its return on investment in shares.
(Article: Surbhi Jain)
(The stock recommendations given in the story are those of the respective research analysts and brokerage firms. Financial Express Online takes no responsibility for the same. Investments in capital markets are subject to risks. Please consult your advisor before investing.)