IPOs in September: There is going to be an investment opportunity again for the investors who are waiting for the IPO. The next month will start from tomorrow and two companies are going to come in the month of September. On September 1, the IPOs of Vijaya Diagnostic Center and Ami Organics will open for subscription. Both the IPOs will close on 3rd September. If they want to invest in both the IPOs of Rs 2464.68 crore, then according to the upper price band, investors will have to invest at least Rs 29508.
New NPS Rules: Pension account can be opened even after the age of 65, 50% equity exposure will be allowed, important changes in NPS rules
Vijaya Diagnostic Centre IPO
- No new shares will be issued under the IPO of Vijay Diagnostic Center and 3.56 crore shares will be issued under the Offer for Sale (OFS) through the IPO.
- Under this IPO of Rs 1895.04 crore, the price band for shares with face value of Re 1 has been kept at Rs 522-531 per share.
- The lot size for the issue has been kept for 28 shares i.e. investors will have to invest at least Rs 14868 according to the upper price of the price band.
- The allotment of shares of this IPO can be final on 8th September and its shares can be listed in the market on 14th September.
- Vijay Diagnostic Center provides Pathology and Radiology Testing Services to its clients. It provides services to its customers through 80 Diagnostic Centers and 11 Reference Laboratories in 13 cities and towns of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Delhi-NCR and Kolkata.
- In the last financial year 2020-21, the company had a profit of Rs 84.94 crore as against Rs 62.5 crore in its last financial year 2019-20. The total income of the company increased from Rs 354.18 crore to Rs 388.59 crore in the last two financial years.
Ola IPO: Ola plans to bring 11 thousand crore IPO, know all the details related to the issue
Ami Organics Limited IPO
- Under the IPO of Amy Organics, a specialty chemical maker, new shares worth Rs 200 crore will be issued. Apart from this, 60.59 lakh equity shares will be issued under Offer for Sale (OFS).
- This is not the first time the company is trying to bring an IPO. Earlier, Amy Organics had submitted papers with SEBI in 2018 and SEBI had also approved. However, the company did not take out the IPO.
Under this IPO of Rs 569.64 crore, the price band for shares with face value of Rs 10 has been kept at Rs 603-610 per share.
- The lot size of 24 shares has been fixed for the issue i.e. according to the upper price of the price band, investors will have to invest at least Rs 14640.
- Allotment of shares can be done on September 8 and its listing in the market can be done on September 14.
Amy Organics, on the advice of the Book Running Lead Managers, has done a pre-IPO placement of equity shares worth Rs 100 crore. In such a situation, the size of the IPO has come down by Rs 100 crore. Earlier, the company had talked about issuing shares worth Rs 300 crore in the draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP).
- Most of the company’s revenue comes from the sale of pharma intermediates used in Active Pharma Ingredients (APIs). The company sells pharma intermediates related to anti-psychotic, anti-retroviral, anti-cancer, anti-depressant, anti-Perkinson, anti-inflammatory and anti-coagulant. Recently, Amy Organics has acquired two manufacturing plants of Gujarat Organics in line with the company’s inorganic growth strategy in the specialty chemicals sector. Apart from this, the company has also acquired the preservatives and specialty business of Gujarat Organics.