Indigo Paints Share Allotment: Allotment of shares in Indigo Paints IPO is due on January 28. After which Indigo Paints will be listed on the stock market on February 2. There has been a good craze among the investors regarding the IPO and it has been subscribed 117 times. Most analysts are expecting IPOs to be listed at a premium in the stock market. In such a situation, if you have also invested in an IPO, then you would like to know whether you will get its shares or not. Apart from the website of BSE, you can find tax from the website of the registrar.
Which part is so full
The IPO of Indigo Paints has been subscribed 117 times. The IPO opened on January 20 and closed on January 22. Reserve Porson received 16 times of bids for retail investors. While the reserve portion for qualified institute buyers was subscribed nearly 190 times. At the same time, the reserve portion has been subscribed 263 times for the non-institutional investors’ category. Also, the portions reserved for the employees of the company have also been subscribed 2.3 times. Let us tell you that the company has already raised Rs 348 crore from anchor investors.
According to the information submitted by the market regulator Sebi, the company will finalize the share allotment on January 28. Investors who will be allotted shares in this IPO, shares will be issued on February 1 in their Demat account. At the same time, those who will not get shares, their money will come back into the account on January 29. The listing of IRFC will be on 2 February. How to check the status of IRFC.
Option 1: BSE From the website of
- For this, first, you have to go to the BSE website.
- After that, the equity box has to be checked.
- Then you have to enter the issue name in the dropdown.
- After that, you have to type your application number in the box.
- After that, you will have to provide information about your PAN number.
- Finally, you have to click on the search button, after which the complete information will be revealed.
the option 2: On the registrar’s website
- Link Intime India is the registrar for this issue. For this IPO, one has to go to the registrar’s website.
- The website is https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html.
- Type the company name in the dropdown.
- After this, enter PAN number, application number or depository/client ID in the box
- Then enter the captcha and click on the search button.
(Note – If the share is allotted, then the status will be visible.)
About the company
Indigo Paints is among the top paint companies in the country. The company sells its paints under the Indigo brand name. Lorge Product Portfolio is the company’s strength. Track record is better. Brand equity is strong. Network distribution is also strong. The company’s distribution network is spread across 27 states. In the quarter ended September 30, the company’s total assets were close to Rs 412 crore. At the same time, revenue was 260 crores and profit was more than 27 crores. The lead managers for the company’s IPO are Kotak Mahindra Capital Company, Edelweiss Financial Services and ICICI Securities.