Indigo Paints IPO: Indigo Paints shares may be finalized today. The IPO of the decorative paints company opened last week and was subscribed 117 per cent. Despite Grasim Industries, the flagship company of Aditya Birla Group, announcing its entry into the paints market, indigo paints are doing well in the gray market.
Indigo Paints’ IPO opened on January 20 and closed on January 22. The price band for its IPO was Rs 1488-1490. The company’s issue has been subscribed 15.93 times in retail portions. The share of HNI (high net worth investors) is subscribed 263 times and that of qualified institutional buyers is subscribed 189.57 times.
Check share allotment status of Indigo Paints IPO
- First of all visit the website of the Registrar ASBA for this IPO.
- After this, select the IPO of Indigo Paints.
- If entering the application number, select ASBA or NON-ASBA in the application type and enter the application number.
- If entering DPID or Client ID, select NSDL or CDSL in the depository and enter DPID or Client ID.
- At the same time, if selecting PAN, enter the PAN number and enter it. The share allotment status will appear.
Check on BSE website like this
First, go to www.bseindia.com. Then select Equity in issue type. Then select Indigo Paints in the name of the issue. After this, fill the application number and after entering the PAN, click on the Search button. The share will appear on the Share Allotment Status screen.
The listing will be done on 28 January
Allotment of Indigo Paints shares will be on January 28. At the same time, those who will not be allotted in this IPO will be refunded the blocked funds from 29 January. On February 1, the company will issue shares in the Demat account of those who will be allotted shares. At the same time, its listing will be on the stock exchange on February 2. It will be listed on both the BSE and NSE stock exchanges.