Nuvoco Views IPO Share Allotment: The share allotment of the IPO of Nirma Group’s cement company Nuvoco Vistas Corporation is on August 17 today. The IPO was subscribed 1.71 times and after successful listing, it will join the league of UltraTech Cement, Shree Cement, Ambuja Cements and ACC. Talking about the gray market, its shares are at a premium of just 1 percent i.e. Rs 574.5 against the IPO price of Rs 570 per share. Investors who had subscribed to its IPO can check the allotment status of the issue on the website of Registrar Link Intime India and BSE. Its shares can be listed on the exchange on 23 August.
Mutual Fund Investment: You can increase your return on investment in mutual funds, get up to 1.5% more profits with these five smart ways
How to check allotment status through Link Intime India
- Investors can check IPO status in the section https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check the allotment status on the Stock Exchange BSE website https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select the issue name Clean Science & Technology Limited from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.