Chemplast Sanmar IPO Share Allotment: Investors who had subscribed to the IPO of specialty chemical company ChemPlast Sanmar can check its allotment status. This IPO was subscribed 2.17 times. The process of refund or unblocking of funds from the ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Account) account of investors who have not been allotted shares, will start tomorrow, August 20. Those who have been allotted shares, it will be credited in their demat account on August 23. After listing on August 24, its shares will join the league of PI Industries, SRF, Finolex and Naveen Fluorine International. Talking about the gray market, its shares were trading at a very low premium. In the gray market, its shares were trading at a premium of just 3.7 percent i.e. Rs 561 against the issue price of Rs 541.
Stock Tips: Nifty can cross the level of 16900, get up to 12% profit in a month by investing in these two stocks
Listing in the market again after 10 years
After about 10 years, the shares of Chemplast Sanmar will once again be listed in the market. Its shares were delisted from BSE on 25 June 2012, NSE on 18 June 2012 and MSE on 25 June 2012. Investors who had subscribed for this IPO will be able to check the status of the issue on the website of the registrar KFin Technologies Private Ltd and the stock exchange BSE.
This IPO of Rs 3,850 crore was open for subscription from August 10-12 and the price band of the issue was kept at Rs 530-541. The lot size for subscription was fixed at 27 shares.
How to check allotment status through KFin Tech Private Ltd
- You can check the allotment in the IPO status section of the KFin Tech Private Ltd website https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check allotment status at https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select Chemplast Sanmar from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.
What does the company do?
Chemplast manufactures Sanmar Specialty Chemicals. Its focus is on custom manufacturing for specialty paste PVC resin and starting material. Apart from this, it also manufactures intermediary products for the pharma, agro-chemical and fine chemicals sectors. The company has a debt of Rs 1,187 crore as of December, 2020. Grasim Industries Ltd. in India. DCM Shriram Limited (CM Shriram Limited). Gujarat Alkalies and Reliance Industries Ltd. manufactures specialty paste PVC resins.