GR Infraprojects IPO Share Allotment: The fate of the investors who have subscribed to the IPO of GR Infraprojects will be decided today. Today the share allotment of this IPO can be final. The IPO of this Udaipur-based company was subscribed 102.58 times while 81.23 lakh shares were available under the offer. Talking about the gray market, on Wednesday, July 14, the shares of GR Infraprojects reached a premium of Rs 590 from the issue price of Rs 828-837 per share i.e. at Rs 1427 per share. Its prices in the gray market are around 70 percent premium. GR Infraprojects will start in the stock market next week from Monday 19th July. Its shares will be listed on BSE and NSE.
The company has experience in building roads in 15 states.
The process of refund or unblocking of funds from ASBA accounts of investors who have not been allotted shares will be held tomorrow i.e. on July 15. Those who have been allotted, it will be credited in their depository accounts on July 16. Whether the shares have been allotted to the investor or not, it can be seen on the website of BSE or the registrar. The registrar for this IPO is Keffin Technologies. Udaipur-based GR Infraprojects is an Integrated Road Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company with experience in designing and building several road and highways projects in 15 states of the country. Recently, it has taken up some projects in the railway sector.
Despite the second wave of Corona, the construction of highways increased by 25%, 25.37 km long road built every day in the last quarter
How to check allotment status through KFin Tech
- Investors can check the IPO status section of the KFin Technologies website at https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ after the allotment is finalised.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked.
- After this, the application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN will have to be selected.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check the allotment status on the Stock Exchange BSE website https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select the issue name GR Infraprojects Limited from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.