Exxaro Tiles IPO Share Allotment: Allotment of shares of Vitrified Tiles’s leading company Exaro Tiles IPO can be done today on August 11. This IPO of Rs 161.09 crore was open for subscription on August 4-6. The IPO was oversubscribed 22.65 times and the portion reserved for the largest number of retail investors was subscribed. The share reserved for retail investors was oversubscribed 40.05 times while the share reserved for employees was oversubscribed 2.53 times. IPO investors who have invested in it can check the website of BSE or the website of the registrar designated for the issue, Linktime India, after the allotment is announced.
Stock Tips: Bullish trend visible in Nifty in medium term, you can earn bumper profits by investing in these stocks
How to check allotment status through Link Intime India
- Investors can check the IPO status section of the Link Intime India website https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html after the allotment is finalised.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check the allotment status on the Stock Exchange BSE website https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select the issue name Clean Science & Technology Limited from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.
Banks will be fined if cash is not kept in ATM, RBI’s big decision in view of the problems of common people
Shares can be listed on August 17
Exjaro Tiles had fixed a price of Rs 118-120 per share for the IPO at a face value of Rs 10. Employees will be issued at a discount of Rs 12 per share. The lot size of 125 shares was fixed for this IPO under the price band of Rs 118-120. Under this issue, new shares worth Rs 134.23 crore will be issued and shares worth Rs 26.86 crore will be issued by the existing shareholders under Offer for Sale (OFS). After the success of the IPO, the shares of the company will be listed on BSE and NSE. The listing of shares can happen on August 17. The money raised through the IPO will be used by the company for debt servicing, working capital and general corporate purposes.
Exxaro Tiles is the leading Vitrified Tiles Company.
Exxaro Tiles is involved in manufacturing and marketing activities of vitrified tiles since the year 2008. Vitrified tiles are a mixture of clay and silica which is shiny like glass and absorbs less water. There are more than 1 thousand designs of tiles available in the company’s product portfolio in 6 sizes. The major products of this company are Topaz Series, Galaxy Series and High Gloss Series. Its products are exported not only in the country but also in more than 13 countries including America, Poland and Bosnia. It has more than 2 thousand registered dealers. The company has two state of the art manufacturing facilities at Padra and Talode. Apart from this, there are 2 marketing offices in Delhi and Morbi and 6 display centers in 6 cities.
Talking about the financials of the company, its PAT has increased continuously for the last three financial years. Its net profit was Rs 8.92 crore in the financial year 2018-19, which increased to Rs 11.26 crore in the next financial year 2019-20 and increased to Rs 15.22 crore in the financial year 2020-21.