Ami Organics IPO Share Allotment: The allotment of shares in the IPO of Amy Organics will take place on 8 September 2021. This IPO of Rs 570 crore has been subscribed 64.54 times. After the allotment, its shares can be listed in the market on September 14 and after the listing, it will join the league of Aarti Industries, Newland Organics and Atul. In the primary market, its shares are at a premium of Rs 165 against the IPO price of Rs 610. Its shares are trading at a price of Rs 775 in the gray market, which is at a premium of 27 percent to the IPO price. According to Abhay Doshi, Founder, UnlistedArena.com, investors can take advantage of gains on the listing of Amy Organics shares. Due to strong product portfolio and strong market presence, it can attract investors for long term.
Shares will be credited in demat account on September 13
The process of refund or unblocking of funds from ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) account of investors who are unable to get allotment of shares will start on September 9. Those who are allotted shares, it will be credited in their demat account on September 13. The company’s shares can be listed on the market on September 14. After the allotment is finalized, investors can check the status on the website of Registrar Link Intime India and BSE.
Stock Tips: Bullish trend in Nifty, you will get best return on investment in these three stocks
How to check allotment status through Link Intime India
- Investors can check IPO status in the section https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked. Choose Amy Organics here.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
How to check allotment on BSE website
- Investors can check allotment status at https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select IPO ‘Amy Organics’ from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.
(Article: Surbhi Jain)
(The stock recommendations given in the story are those of the respective research analysts and brokerage firms. Financial Express Online takes no responsibility for the same. Investments in capital markets are subject to risks. Please consult your advisor before investing.)